COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

[11/21/2018] (Playoff for #4) FEU Tamaraws (8-6) vs DLSU Green Archers (8-6)

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
Time: 3:30 PM
Venue: Araneta

a knockout game for the last ticket to the final 4 bus

FEU has momentum after blowing out Adamson while DLSU is coming off a costly blowout loss to UP. Who will take the last final 4 spot and advance to take on Ateneo?

Comments

• Kent_210Kent_210 Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    May 6 mins pa cap ah? LOL
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    Kent_210 said:
    we all knew the result since last week :lol: 
  • vicmesarvicmesar Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kent_210 said:
    di na nga dapat naglaro pa
    FORMALITY lang talaga
    para di naman umangal ang Tough Taft for Top4
    Kent_210 said:
    Correct!

I don't know, I want FEU to get the 4th seed. Mas exciting yung ADMU-FEU play off.
    Spanish MORAYTA will blow the American TAFT
    Hmn para palang Spanish-American War ito

• CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    Kent_210 said:
    Kent_210 said:
    Correct!

I don't know, I want FEU to get the 4th seed. Mas exciting yung ADMU-FEU play off.
    when FEU is on, they're on. Their inconsistency plagued them this season and it almost cost them (imagine the throw away losses to UST and UE) but come the playoffs, they're very dangerous. Last year's series against Ateneo was as close as you can get. 
    pag Ateneo-La Salle, sure na hindi mananalo ang La Salle
    100-0
    pag Ateneo-FEU, may konting excitement
    60-40
    Pwedeng makuha ng FEU ang Game 1; but not Game 2.
    PLUS
    pag wala DLSU sa Top4, parehas lang ng UST
    for our Ayo's EGO....
  • mother_lilimother_lili I am Maria Sharapova ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    FEU has the advantage here. On fire sila kanina.

Though last 2 games ng DLSU e talo so they might put up a surprise fight here.

70-30 in favor of FEU for me.
  • fallenservicemenfallenservicemen Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Buti na lang UP won over DLSU last Wednesday. Hindi na kailangang kabahan, kundi prepare na lang vs. Adamson sa Final Four.
    Buti na lang UP won over DLSU last Wednesday. Hindi na kailangang kabahan, kundi prepare na lang vs. Adamson sa Final Four.
    at mas may chance manalo ang UP sa Adamson kesa sa Ateneo
    Pwede pang makuha ng UP ang Game 1 against Adamson
    though I doubt kung makuha pa ng UP ang Game 2...

In the end, I know its Ateneo vs. Adamson sa Finals
    pero sarap siguro lakad ng barkada if  Ateneo vs. UP
    Wish lang.... baka NEXT year hehehe
  • fallenservicemenfallenservicemen Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Well, wag muna magsalita ng tapos. One game at a time, ika nga hahaha.
    Kent_210 said:
    Kent_210 said:
    Correct!

when FEU is on, they're on. Their inconsistency plagued them this season and it almost cost them (imagine the throw away losses to UST and UE) but come the playoffs, they're very dangerous. Last year's series against Ateneo was as close as you can get. 
    FEU is now ON it whether they like it or not. Malakas naman ang FEU talaga eh, they could've won 10 games kung nandon si Orizu tapos may one or 2 games ba na suspended si Tolentino? Losing to UE nung first round is a bit hard to explain though.

FEU is very much capable of snatching a win from Ateneo, even 2 in a row. I'm sure Tab knows that DLSU is a much easier catch.

• tigacaintatigacainta The Interpreter ✭✭✭✭
    FEU performance vs Adamson was topnotch.. AAA Game na expected ng Tamaraw community.. siguro pati na rin ibang uaap watchers alam na Tams are dangerous kapag ganado.. Kung ano mag momotivate.. yun ang puzzle ni Olsen.. 

• blue blueblue blue poseidon ✭✭✭
    vicmesar said:
    at mas may chance manalo ang UP sa Adamson kesa sa Ateneo
    Pwede pang makuha ng UP ang Game 1 against Adamson
    though I doubt kung makuha pa ng UP ang Game 2...

In the end, I know its Ateneo vs. Adamson sa Finals
    pero sarap siguro lakad ng barkada if  Ateneo vs. UP
    Wish lang.... baka NEXT year hehehe
    Be careful. Your wish may come true... =) UP is a scary team and could spoil Adamson's trip to the Finals. The Falcons must be wary of a proud team that is hell bent on getting the crown and exacting vengeance to its perennial tormentor.
  • jsonmilesjsonmiles Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    La salle ang dapat manalo this game...i never measure team.cohesiveness on a oppponent who treats it as a  no bearing game 
  • 1958mb180d1958mb180d Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    jsonmiles said:
    La salle ang dapat manalo this game...i never measure team.cohesiveness on a oppponent who treats it as a  no bearing game 
    Very true.nagpaloko sila SA adamson
  • hacksawhacksaw Member ✭✭✭✭
    I want La Salle to win this. I want those who benefited from this "no bearing" b/s to lose. That "no bearing" b/s  not only short changes a school and it's community but the entire league as well. It is corollary to the "win at all cost" mentality.  If the League punishes faking a foul shouldn't they also sanction a school for failure to pursue a game to its logical conclusion?
  • mother_lilimother_lili I am Maria Sharapova ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Dahil di sineryoso ng Adamson ang laban kahapon, I want UP to beat them twice.
  • hacksaw said:
    I want La Salle to win this. I want those who benefited from this "no bearing" b/s to lose. That "no bearing" b/s  not only short changes a school and it's community but the entire league as well. It is corollary to the "win at all cost" mentality.  If the League punishes faking a foul shouldn't they also sanction a school for failure to pursue a game to its logical conclusion?
    Whuuut? Adamson was just playing it safe. After all, winning the championship is their goal. The team already worked hard to be in that spot, they can do whatever they want in a game that will not even earn them anything.

Blame La Salle for their performance throughout the season. They're the reason why they're struggling to get that last spot. The league even gave them an advantage by having their schedule end earlier than ADU and FEU.

Come to think of it. Adamson last game kahapon tapos playoff na agad nila sa Sabado. While Ateneo, napakahaba ng pahinga, na dapat ay tinatamasa din ng La Salle ngayon kung maayos lang performance at nananalo sila. Kaya wag kang magalit sa ginawa ng AdU. Kanya-kanyang diskarte yan para marating mo end goal mo. 
  • hacksawhacksaw Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    hacksaw said:
    Whuuut? Adamson was just playing it safe. After all, winning the championship is their goal. The team already worked hard to be in that spot, they can do whatever they want in a game that will not even earn them anything.

Blame La Salle for their performance throughout the season. They're the reason why they're struggling to get that last spot. The league even gave them an advantage by having their schedule end earlier than ADU and FEU.

Come to think of it. Adamson last game kahapon tapos playoff na agad nila sa Sabado. While Ateneo, napakahaba ng pahinga, na dapat ay tinatamasa din ng La Salle ngayon kung maayos lang performance at nananalo sila. Kaya wag kang magalit sa ginawa ng AdU. Kanya-kanyang diskarte yan para marating mo end goal mo. 
    There's a big difference between wanting to win a championship and winning at all costs. Big difference. When you've found that out, come back here and I'll engage you.  While you're at it, does AdU exercise oversight over Franz and his team of coaches? If it doesn't then they may just end up like DLSU who got suspended when their oach at that time sneaked 2 ineligibles into the team. Garapal na yung kahapon. Even the courtside reporter of AdU reported that Franz was just cool about that 20 point lead of FEU at the half. And please dont blame the bad schedules of AdU. Blame that on the weather. Naawa ako sa students alumni ng AdU including the PEP Squad nila. They there expecting AdU to win. 'Di ba tayo natuto?

This discussion has been closed.