COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

UAAP Season 81 Final 4: #1 Ateneo Blue Eagles vs #4 FEU Tamaraws

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
edited November 2018 in UAAP - Basketball
Date: 11/25
Time: 3:30 PM
Venue: MOA

#1 Ateneo awaits its Final 4 opponent 

#4 spot currently occupied by DLSU but a win by FEU on Sunday against Adamson would force a playoff for the final ticket to the Final 4

edit: #1 Ateneo (12-2) vs #4 FEU (8-6)

Comments

• CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Ateneo vs FEU on Sunday at Araneta, 3:30 PM
  • inghinyeroinghinyero Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Saklap for La Salle, they sat at third place for almost half of the season up to the third to the last playdate only to fall to 5th. 

Hoping for FEU to take at least one game from Ateneo.

FEU by 3
    POG: Tolentino. 
    Saklap for La Salle, they sat at third place for almost half of the season up to the third to the last playdate only to fall to 5th. 

FEU by 3
    From 8-4 (and a chance at a twice-to-beat advantage) to out of the Final 4. That escalated quickly

FEU by 3
    From 8-4 (and a chance at a twice-to-beat advantage) to out of the Final 4. That escalated quickly
    I'm not really sure pero baka si Taane na nga talaga ang momentum killer. Before he entered, La Salle was killing it!
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    this will probably end in game 1.
  • cannycaninecannycanine Member Volleyball Vanguard
    Nice to see an extension but the Eagles will get this. 
    A much stronger Ateneo last year didn't end it in one game. So, I'm expecting two games for this tiff.
    A much stronger Ateneo last year didn't end it in one game. So, I'm expecting two games for this tiff.
    I would say this team is stronger but last year’s team was hungrier. The hungrier team will win this. Also, FEU is thirsty for revenge, they got bounced by Ateneo in Season 79 and 80, they will do their best to avoid making it a hat trick. FEU is also riding high but they will face an Ateneo brick wall. I expect a dog fight. 
  • tigacaintatigacainta The Interpreter ✭✭✭✭
    Bilog ang Bola.. Mag Click lang Tres ng mga bata.. tiyak may laban..  B)

Coaching Wise lamang na lamang ADMU..  :s

Composure & Experience ADMU pa rin..  :|

It would be Epic Upset if FEU pull this through..  ;)

Sports lang.. atlit Tams spoiled a dlsu vs admu F4  =)
  • karahasankarahasan Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinderella run ang FEU ngayon. Lets see if Ateneo can stop them
  • Blue RulesBlue Rules Member ✭✭✭✭

di na papa abutin ng Ateneo sa Homecoming yan serye hehe=)
  • Kimpoy17Kimpoy17 Member ✭✭✭
    I can see an upset. Iiyak Ateneo this time. Magreresign si Tab. Babalik sa Ang Probinsyano si Ravena.
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kimpoy17 said:
    I can see an upset. Iiyak Ateneo this time. Magreresign si Tab. Babalik sa Ang Probinsyano si Ravena.
    you were also the one who predicted an feu-admu finals  =)
  • Blue RulesBlue Rules Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    at pag di nangyari….palitan mo name mo ng Champoy? Deal?
    Mali empoy na lang... mahilig ka naman magoatawa, baka kamukha mo =)
  • Kimpoy17 said:
    Ayan na naman si Madam Kimpoy, sablay ka sa hula mo. Basag na yung bolang kristal mo.
    edited November 2018
    Sinabi nya rin naman na iiyak ang UP sa la salle last week.
  • RuckuSRuckuS Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    miracles do happen. but not very often. 
  • pretradginpretradgin Member ✭✭✭
    FEU has a match up advantage on the guards. And this was the reason why the Tams almost eliminated the Eagles last year. Moreover, Orizu dominated Ikeh on the center position. Key players for the Tams will be the usual suspects Parker and Tolentino. Cani should also be checked since he always plays well against Ateneo. Although Comboy hasn't been himself this season, he might just have a breakout game this final four. For Ateneo, Koume is the key. If he can dominate the paint and have his monstrous game, then Ateneo will win this. 
  • WezWez Member ✭✭✭
    Ateneo's unselfish and disciplined teamwork will prevail.
  • tigacaintatigacainta The Interpreter ✭✭✭✭
    Wez said:
    Ateneo's unselfish and disciplined teamwork will prevail.
    101% Agree.. more than manpower & talent.. ADMU really are very systematic team.. Mentally tough and they are very much two step ahead sa tactics at gameplan... sasablay minsan ang mga tira pero ang  composure at finesse angat gang dulo ..
This discussion has been closed.