FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

PExStruck : The PEx Showbiz Tournament

andie_jiandie_ji NeWb!e ✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 9 in Showbiz - General
This thread is created to serve as a documentation for the whole run of PExstruck

Simplified Gist of the Game

Need niyo lang mag signup accompanied with a certain artista (Kapuso or Kapamilya)
Why SIGNUPS is Launched?
I opened the signups now para di masyado gahulin sa casting after PEXERS FEUD ends. Para smooth ang transition from Pexers Feud to Pexstruck.Ganoin.
Groupings
  • After we reach a certain number of contestants, Hahatiin kayo sa teams muna. Then you will send individual entries every round, ang catch lang dun is habang nasa team pa kayo, yung safety mo nakadepende sa teammates mo. Kase iaaaverage ung scores nyo each round. Think of Survivor, immunity challenges are important sa kanila or else magtatanggalan sila.
  • If mbaba score nyo as a team, magbobotohan kayo ng ieeliminate, so alliance will be used or pwede ring wag ka makipag alliance, diskarte mo yun.
  • The team phase will contunue hanggang mareach nyo top 10 and yun na ang parang merge nun.
Merge
  • Once we reach 10 players who survived the game, solo solo na. No need to depend on the team. Important lang na mataas makuha mo sa challenges para may immunity ka. Or else, you may want to depend on your alliance.
  • Sa Merge, every one who got eliminated before Top 3 will be part of the council wherein you will vote for the rightful winner. So depende sayo kung pano mo makukuha boto nila, thru social game ba? O talagang maganda track record mo sa game.
  • Medyo mas complicated na ang rounds if on merge ka na. Example, we might ask you to make a launching project for a certain GMAAC star that we will assign senyo and etc.
About Celebrity Persona
Ur persona when you signed up sa game will be like your AVATAR o DP sa game. You have the power to choose either you will stick to that celebrity sa nga rounds. Let's say, I signed up with Matthias Rhoads and ang challenge is about Acting Scenes, since newbie siya or di ako nagagalingan pa sa kanya, I may choose any other artists. Or pwede ring magsettle ako sa materials nya. May rounds  naman na you need to stick with your signed up artist. And I will let you know about it naman.
How will I be judged?
 You will be judged by the 3 members of the panel. Group phase, They will give your entries from 1 as the lowest to 10 as the highest. Sometimes, we might have a guest judge for a certain round.  If you got the highest average on a round, you will be immuned or exempted from Elimination if your team is up for elimination. If Merge phase na, immunity will still be in play and rewarded sa Top 1 ng round na yun. Sa Top 3,the judges together with the Eliminated Contestants from the Merge will vote for the Ultimate Sole PExStruck Survivor .
1. LoveOnTheBrain - Heart Evangelista
2. lacoshte - Dingdong Dantes
3. Meowmeowme - Dave Bornea
4. Charneysangel - Marian Rivera
5. dirtpoor - Alden Richards
6. Maputik - Bea Binene
7. Meowmeowkdoll - Chynna Ortaleza
8. dc222 - Nikki Co
9. Mahlikot_ - Ken Chan
10. Dark10163 - Joshua Garcia
11. JeSuisBilly - Zonia Mejia
12. ZAidO_bLuE - Dennis Trillo
13. Rainbowheart_07 - Tom Rodriguez
 14. CrownRoyal - Andrea Brillantes
15. Ylle45 - Kelley Day
16. Dopesheets - Jennylyn Mercado
17. mrzoldyk - Jameson Blake

Comments

• andie_jiandie_ji NeWb!e ✭✭✭✭✭✭

PEXSTRUCK: Tribe Reveals

Tribe Names: Alpas and Timpi
    Timpi means one's ability to control his/her self
    Alpas means one's ability to break free
    Since we have 17 Signups, we will be having 2 tribes of 8 members.
    17 is an odd number so 1 PExstruck Hopeful is chosen by one of our judges (@LatoyaManagement) randomly (no names were given to her, just numbers)
    The randomly chosen player will have the power to choose which tribe he or she will be part of, making that team a tribe of 9 members.
    The player will choose the tribe after we announce the members of each team.
    The tribe reveals will happen while we are having our PExers Feud R10 Live Results Night.

PExStruck Kick Off

@charneysangel ; - Marian Rivera
    @CrownRoyal - Andrea Brillantes
    @dark10163 - Joshua Garcia
    @dc222 - Nikki Co
    @dirtpoor - Alden Richards
    @dopesheets - Jennylyn Mercado
    @JeSuisBilly - Zonia Mejia
    @lacoshte - Dingdong Dantes
    @loveonthebrain - Heart Evangelista
    @mahlikot_ - Ken Chan
    @maputik - Bea Binene
    @meowmeowkdoll - Chynna Ortaleza
    @meowmeowme - Dave Bornea
    @mrzoldyk - Jameson Blake
    @rainbowheart_07 - Tom Rodriguez
    @Ylle45 - Kelley Day
    @ZAidO_bLuE - Dennis Trillo

Game Host : Andie Ji
    edited November 9
    You can now post guys! =)
  • meowmeowkdollmeowmeowkdoll ⊂(◉‿◉)つ Kapuso Elite ✭✭
    edited November 9

KDOLL | ALPAS TRIBE
  • rainbowheart_07rainbowheart_07 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 9
    Ito na ba ang Isla? Ready na ako.. 
    Tom Mott | Tribo Alpas 

Welcome PExStruck Hopefuls to Challenge #1 of PEXSTRUCK! Let's get started!

The theme for this round is..

First Impressions
    ~Watch Out, I'm gonna be a STAR~
    First impressions are everything, they can make someone really hate you or really love you. For this challenge you will do just that, it will be very easy and rewarding if you use your cards right!

What To Do:
    1. For this round, you need to STRICTLY USE the artist that you chose to signup with as your avatar in the game.
    2. Send me a video via PM of the ARTIST you signed up with that you think best represents your artist as a whole. A video with at least 2 minutes duration will do. The maximum duration of video is 7 minutes.
        *It can be any video that showcases your artista's talent, it can be singing, dancing, acting, hosting or even modelling.
    3. There is no explanation required. Your video should speak for itself. Simply PM me the youtube link together with the name of the artista + its video title + (type of talent showcased) .
    By doing just that, your submission is set.
        4. Don't post your Entry in the THREAD, it should be sent via PM to me.
        *Just make sure that it is the best type of impression that you can give.
        *The judges will each score your entries from 1-10 and the losing team with the lowest average will be facing elimination.
    Take Into Consideration:
    • NO TROLLING   
    • The panel will judge the level of star quality + talent of the artist possessed in the video you submitted.
    • The level of stardom in real life of the artists will not count, they will all be judged equally.  
    •   The theme is what is important here. You will not receive a low score because you used the video that one of the judges does not like. We will never dock off multiple points based off mere preference.    
    • The video you choose should make the panel believe that your chosen artist is indeed the STAR this industry needs.
    Judging Scale (May Vary By Judge):
    9/10 - Great entry. Entry displays the theme given head on.
    8 - Good entry. Displays theme well but not as well as others.
    7 - Okay entry. Fits decently but is missing something overall.
    6 - Somewhat tackles the theme but falls flat.
    5 - Entry touches the theme but is otherwise off-base.
    3/4 - Entry barely hits the theme given.
    1/2 - Your entry sucked bigtime.
    Sample Entry
    Andie_ji - Sarah Geronimo - Kilometro (Live) - Singing
    https://youtu.be/6Tk0NZ4TDM
    Deadline
    The deadline for this round is on Monday, November 12, 2018

Good luck. I'll be awaiting your entries.  Please feel free to ask if there are any clarifications.
    @meowmeowkdoll @lacoshte @JeSuisBilly @meowmeowme @ZAidO_bLuE @loveonthebrain @mahlikot_ @maputik @dc222 @CrownRoyal @rainbowheart_07 @dark10163 @dopesheets @dirtpoor ; @charneysangel ; @mrzoldyk ; @ylle45
  • Parampa!
    Heart ♥️ Team Timpi
  • Ito na ba ang Isla? Ready na ako.. 
    Tom Mott | Tribo Alpas 
      Paano pumunta sa isla niyo @rainbowheart_07? Nagutom ako. 
  • dopesheetsdopesheets Kapuso Elite ✭
    Tom Mott | Tribo Alpas 
    HAHAHAHAHAHA NKKLK!!!
    Tom Mott | Tribo Alpas 
    Sa
     akin lang ang asawa ko. Chos.
    Tom Mott | Tribo Alpas 
    HAHAHAHAHAHA NKKLK!!!
        Nalokaaaaa akooooo sa isla nyo ha. Hahaha
  • dc222dc222 Chang Wook oppa ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 10

PExStruck KICK-OFF

@JeSuisBilly - Zonia Mejia

1. Tell us something a little about yourself.
    I'm an introverted non-conformist person. I like how optimistic I am no matter the sitch.
    2. What makes you want to play this game?
    Just an experience.
    3. Describe yourself using 3 adjectives.
    Observant, opinionated, candid
    4. ANGEL LOCSIN OR MARIAN RIVERA?
    ANGEL LOCSIN!
    Andie :
    JeSuisBilly, you belong to,

Kris:.
    Good luck Billy!

@loveonthebrain - Heart Evangelista

Im a simple lass hailing from the north. I love swimming and anything fun. A spontaneous girl ready to take on the world.
    I joined kasi dito ko maproprove ang galing ni Heart
    Sexy. Naughty. Bitchy.
    Marian Rivera.
    Andie :
    LoveOnTheBrain, you belong to,

Good luck gurl, be careful. Hearty pa talaga haha!

edited November 10

PExStruck KICK-OFF

@rainbowheart_07 - Tom Rodriguez

I am an introverted, reserved person. I overthink a lot, but I don't show my worries to the world because it's hard for me to express myself. I can stay calm despite adversaries and can still work well under pressure, on my own.
    I joined the game because I can't say no to andie_ji (joke lang :lol:). I actually like online interactions, it's one of the few ways I can express myself, and syempre dahil na enjoy ko rin yung PF
    Loner. Antisocial. Creative
    Marian Rivera.
    Andie :
    Rainbowheart_07, you belong to,

Good luck rainbowheart_07, make your babe proud!

@CrownRoyal - Andrea Brillantes

A simple person with big dreams A gamer and cat lover An asianovela and anime fan An interior designer wannabee A carefree and fun-loving being
    The ability to showcase a particular artist. The one I can say na alaga ko yan :rofl: Feeling ko kasi manager ang peg namin. Mahilig ako sa showbiz-oriented stuffs pwera sa chismis and scandals :lol:. May mapupulot din akong info with regards to various artista dahil sa tulong narin ng mga challenges in the process. I want to play this game to have fun and I thank you :giggle:
    Simple, Shy, Sheltered(?)
    Angel Locsin. Kailan pa bang i-justify ang sagot?
    Andie :
    CrownRoyal, you belong to,

Best of Luck, CrownRoyal!

PExStruck KICK-OFF

@Mrzoldyk - Jameson Blake

@charneysangel - Marian Rivera

Andie :
    two of you belongs to,

@dirtpoor - Alden Richards

@ylle45 - Kelley Day