FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

[11/11/2018] Ateneo Blue Eagles (10-2) vs DLSU Green Archers (8-4)

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
Time: 4PM
Venue: Araneta (split tickets)

Ateneo tries to solidify the top spot, DLSU hopes to formalize it's entry to the final 4, both teams have momentum, could be a tighter-fought rivalry game than the 1st round

Comments

• 1958mb180d1958mb180d Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Dlsu by 6
    pog santillan
  • karahasankarahasan Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a standings perspective, who should fans of schools root for? I know ADMU and AdU fans want ADMU to win, while DLSU fans obviously want their school to win
  • inghinyeroinghinyero Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    UP and FEU fans would want an ADMU win, there's still a chance for UP and FEU to get third seed. 

• 1958mb180d1958mb180d Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s like shooting the stars for either school to get third spot
  • TheShadowTheShadow Member ✭✭✭
    dlsu will probably keep it tight in the 1st half. admu creates some separation in the 3rd and dlsu goes to melecio (or shall we say, melecio goes to himself) to try to make it a close game. then admu goes jones cup mode and claims win #11.

i could be wrong though.

but then i could also be right. 
  • Larry LegendLarry Legend Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    DLSU will play with intensity and try to keep it close at first but ADMU will stamp their class and pull away in the middle quarters and close out the game with a comfortable double-digit lead.

Blue Eagles by 12
    POG: Koume
  • blue blueblue blue poseidon ✭✭✭
    If UAAP is to earn a lot, an ADMU defeat would make it more likely. If it wants a breather for the familiar blue versus green Finals tiff then the Eagles must win it. A dogfight with the Falcons over the UAAP sky is a welcome respite.
  • rrgomezrrgomez Member ✭✭✭
    I hope ADMU wins, then again I just want to see UP not get fed off to ateneo by default if it gets to the final four 
  • LeeRoLeeRo Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    MELECIO and BALTAZAR are the two lone bright stars of DLSU. If CARACUT, MONTALBO, and SANTILLAN will fuel up their game, we can definitely expect a tight match this Sunday.

Ateneo by 6
    POG: GO
  • mother_lilimother_lili I am Maria Sharapova ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    If walang pa-star ang DLSU doing heroes' ball palagi e close match ito.

Pero kung puro pa-star ang players nila, Ateneo will win with a big margin
    It’s like shooting the stars for either school to get third spot
    Long shot nga naman :) Pero, tinatanong kasi kung ano ang makakatulong for other teams. :)
    rrgomez said:
    I hope ADMU wins, then again I just want to see UP not get fed off to ateneo by default if it gets to the final four 
    Makapasok muna sila sa Final 4 idol. HEHE. :)
  • Will Samuel play this one?
    ^From what I've been reading around the interwebs, yes.
  • blue blueblue blue poseidon ✭✭✭
    edited November 11
    An easier Adamson trip to a twice-to-beat edge would be also decided in this game. In 2006, an Intal dagger resulting to a 1-point lead 3 ticks remaining versus the Tamaraws lifted the Falcons to its first Final 4 appearance. Would the Blue Eagles do the same today to their fellow blue bird in the UAAP? 
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    Tab is experimenting, Wong starting in place of Thirdy
    "nilalangaw" na naman Ateneo-La Salle :lol: 
    End of 1st: DLSU 22 ADMU 18

Kouame 2 fouls
    Go 2 fouls
    Verano 3 fouls

gonna be a really long day for Ateneo :lol: 
    DLSU bigs are playing well. Ateneos bigs in early foul trouble. This is not good for the latter 
    karahasan said:
    DLSU bigs are playing well. Ateneos bigs in early foul trouble. This is not good for the latter 
    this is the worst-case scenario for Ateneo's frontline, Daves and Navarro left to play center with Thirdy as small-ball 4 against the DLSU trees, parang dark ages lang ang peg :lol: 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file