FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Why don't Filipinos kill all Americans to be rich and to get revenge?

Now, before you criticize me fore asking this question before, just bare in mind that I still haven't got an answer to this question.

And please trust me on my logic here because so many Filipinos online believe the same thing.

If the reason why the Philippines is poor is because of the Americans, then why don't Filipinos kill all Americans so that the Philippines can be rich?

And since they colonized us and killed a lot of us, why don't we do the same to them?

Wouldn't that right the wrongs?

Comments

• pong_padourpong_padour Member ✭✭✭
    Laki ng galit mo sa US TS? 
  • edited November 8
    Laki ng galit mo sa US TS? 

No.

I'm only giving the people options and I still don't understand why they haven't taken this option yet.
  • pong_padourpong_padour Member ✭✭✭
    What option? :D
  • Juan Plus OneJuan Plus One Pexer of the Year! ✭✭✭
    The ONLY option for the TS is to take his pills regularly.
  • enchiladasenchiladas Don't blink. ✭✭✭
    And please trust me on my logic here because so many Filipinos online believe the same thing.
    Who are these ‘online Filipinos’ and where are they based? Let me take a guess that not all of these ‘online Filipinos’ that you mentioned are being patriotic and living in the PI. 🤔

Question though, if said Filipinos loathe the USA and their citizens so much, who does the PI ask help from when they feel threatened? 

And also, have you read the US visa threads here? Have you seen the lines outside of the US embassy before? (Do they still hold lines of people outside or did they change their policy?) Do you know people who jumped through hoops just because they REALLY wanted to come to the US?

@dontwastemytime, puyat ka ba lagi kakaisip tungkol dito? 
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist ✭✭✭
    edited November 8
    WAT?

well, gamitan ng old school native Luzon sorcery. Gawing bots ang mga isipan ng mga basura at implantan ng galit among them at sila sila ang magpatayan.

Yan ang hanep.

Note: di lahat ng Americans ay basura. May kaalyansa (usually mga natives). Dapat alam mo kung sino ang kalaban at ano porma nila.
  • kurttrukkurttruk aller te faire foutre ✭✭
    Para kang si Anti Totoy. Magtinder ka kasi :glee:
  • And please trust me on my logic here because so many Filipinos online believe the same thing.
    @dontwastemytime, puyat ka ba lagi kakaisip tungkol dito? 

Di naman..... rarely ko lang to na iisip.
  • What option? :D
    Na patayin silang lahat para yumaman na tayo!

Or

Just continue to live the way we are right now and hope that good things happen.
  • WAT?

well, gamitan ng old school native Luzon sorcery. Gawing bots ang mga isipan ng mga basura at implantan ng galit among them at sila sila ang magpatayan.

Yan ang hanep.

Note: di lahat ng Americans ay basura. May kaalyansa (usually mga natives). Dapat alam mo kung sino ang kalaban at ano porma nila.

HA? Ano bang pingsasabi mo?

Papatayin mo ba silang lahat or hindi?
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist ✭✭✭
    WAT?

Yan ang hanep.

HA? Ano bang pingsasabi mo?

Papatayin mo ba silang lahat or hindi?

ikaw na lang ang pumatay tutal ikaw naman ang nakaisip nyan. B) B) B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file