FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

[11/7/2018] DLSU Green Archers (7-4) vs NU Bulldogs (3-8)

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
Time: 4PM
Venue: Araneta

Can DLSU continue to separate from the chasing pack and make a push for a top 2 slot? Or can NU pull off an upset and make it close like their first encounter? 

Comments

• cannycaninecannycanine Member Volleyball Vanguard
    NU will win this.
    Gut feeling   =)
  • inghinyeroinghinyero Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    NU will win this.
    Gut feeling   =)
    Let's go, NU!
  • mother_lilimother_lili I am Maria Sharapova ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope DLSU will allow Shaun Ildefonso to score more than 10 points. Pls pls???!!!
  • karahasankarahasan Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maglalaro na ulit si Samuels? If so, good luck NU.
  • RuckuSRuckuS Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Samuels his coming back from a serious foot injury, and from what ive heard, full recovery after surgery takes at least 3-4 months. this means if DLSU will be fielding him by their next game, he hasnt fully recovered yet and is risking re-injury. on top of this, the guy hasnt been physically active the entire duration of his recovery, so I assume he'll be out of shape. DLSU should take it easy on him and not force him into service specially if they want to keep him for the next few seasons.  
  • 1958mb180d1958mb180d Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Why was he given clearance by the physician to play?
  • karahasankarahasan Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^It's actually something that I would like to confirm, as I've read that he will be playing in the Ateneo game.
  • ArrowstormArrowstorm Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 7
    feeling doctor or ...............  =)
  • RuckuSRuckuS Member ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 7
    feeling doctor or ...............  =)
    lol just looking out for your player's welfare. like i said even IF he has been cleared to play doesnt mean he's in fighting shape. ;) ...............  =)
    Looks like he recovered fast enough, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't rest him for a bit more. 
    Espeleta nga, dengue, 2 games nang di naglalaro eh.
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    Kumakapit na naman NU, can they pull it off this time?
  • loy04loy04 Member ✭✭✭
    Kumakapit na naman NU, can they pull it off this time?
    Mahina coach eh. 
    Sayang :( But this NU team will do a lot of damage in the next seasons if ma-improve ang skills pa lalo 
  • cannycaninecannycanine Member Volleyball Vanguard
    Congrats La Salle!

Iba talaga pag may diskarte sa dulo. Bulldogs, on the other hand, seem so lost in the last stretch of this game (and others). 

Good game still though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file