Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Malaki bang kawalan sa buhay ng isang tao kung hindi siya nagkaroon ng pet sa buong buhay niya?

jeganrrjeganrr PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Ano sa tingin niyo?

Comments

• gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    owning a pet is a life test.

you either fail or succeed.
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    The last time we had a pet I was 6 or 7. Unfortunately, he died of hit and run in a busy road of Quirino Hi-Way in Novaliches. We buried his body but somebody took it out, pinulutan siguro. 

I was thinking of getting a pet but a bit skeptical kasi baka dagdag alagain pa sakin yan but I love the idea of having a dog, it can add both chaos and fun to our house. 
  • Stella_NoxFleuretStella_NoxFleuret PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited November 2018
    depende kung animal lover ka, i love both cats and dogs but i prefer cats. cats can relieve my stress, lagi ko katabi matulog pusa ko dati sa bed. naka aircon at may kumot pa cat ko dati. cute pag giniginaw, nakataas balahibo. mas madaling alagaan pusa kesa sa aso, hindi gaano malikot at madaling dalhin kesa sa aso, don't get me wrong we have pomeranian dog and she is such lovely.
  • Kent_210Kent_210 Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    ^cat lover pala si dick1e LOL!
    Cat family, bihira ang male cat na suportado ang sariling pamilya. lol.

owning a pet will make you stronger about the issue of death.
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i love dogs. would love to have another retriever if only i live in a house with big back yard and pwede ko syang gawan ng malaking dog house (more like a shelter or a shed.. or a waited shade in the local tongue). otherwise kawawa lang kasi yung dog

• BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    that said, i've owned a few $hitzus.. fun dogs they are. not caring about anything except to be fed and rest
  • ermonskiermonski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's a great way to teach children about life and mortality
  • HermesTrismegistusHermesTrismegistus PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ang mga naging pets namin na tumagal sa loob o labas ng bahay ay pusa at aso.
  • pong_padourpong_padour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I had several pets aside from dogs before. We had a couple of rabbits, some love birds and saltwalter fishes din. Pero pinakagusto kong alagaan talaga mga aso dahil mabait, loyal at malambing sila. Stress reliever sila pag sumasalubong sa yo pag galing ka sa labas. Tapos lagi pang nakabuntot sa yo. I miss my siberian husky, she died couple if years ago. Napakabait, masunurin at di pwedeng maging guard dog dahil mabait din sa bisita LOL. Tahimik pa dahil bihirang kumahol.
  • nikkilovenikkilove PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    grabe namang benefit yan...:lol:....its true though, i just never thought of it as one of the reasons to get a pet.
  • nikkilovenikkilove PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    we love pets, its nice to have something else moving in your yard, we had a fish pond-groto, we also had rabbits and guinea pigs (although we stopped these after they all passed away, mapanghi kasi sila) we switched to, hamsters, love birds, parrot, cats and dogs,..we even pick up lost or wandering kittens, yung mga 3 months and younger, kawawa naman kasi.

the most painful are dogs when they pass...dogs are so interactive and affectionate kasi, they even lie beside you when youre sick amd they feel it...then when you arrive at home, its always an amazing sight of how delighted they are to see you.

yes its a different feeling, as your pets love you unconditionally. theyre awesome substitute to friends, like during summer or vacation, during holidays, theyre enough to make you happy.

• ameleensyameleensy Bobo daw ako 🙄😅 PEx Expert 🎖️
    I'm basically afraid of animals, so no pets ever for me. My mama, however, had a lot of dogs before. Lahat yun, takot ako. Our helpers had to hold them when I needed to go out. Di naman nila ako hinahabol; takot lang talaga ako sa aso. I think I might have missed out on the chance to learn how to be nurturing. 
  • ehleesyanehleesyan Para kanino ka bumabangon PEx Moderator
    We have cats at home, uh, no, cats were already there before us, I love them all, tho their grandma-cat died already.
    I also like dogs, pero ayaw ko ng malapit sakin ang aso. Hahaha. I can't even drive our motorcycle on our street kapag may aso, baka kasi habulin ako. I think if the pets chose you, like what the cats did to us, they chose to stay with us kahit hindi naman kami ang original owners nila, it's really nice to have pets talaga. If you were used to have one na in your life, life will seem to be incomplete without having one na, parang, its already part of you na, like a family. Pero if you don't have one pa naman, hindi naman kawalan.
    ehleesyan said:
    We have cats at home, uh, no, cats were already there before us, I love them all, tho their grandma-cat died already.
    I also like dogs, pero ayaw ko ng malapit sakin ang aso. Hahaha. I can't even drive our motorcycle on our street kapag may aso, baka kasi habulin ako. I think if the pets chose you, like what the cats did to us, they chose to stay with us kahit hindi naman kami ang original owners nila, it's really nice to have pets talaga. If you were used to have one na in your life, life will seem to be incomplete without having one na, parang, its already part of you na, like a family. Pero if you don't have one pa naman, hindi naman kawalan.
    same, we have both cats and dogs but i like cats more.. cats relieve my stress..
  • MabuheyMabuhey PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pag may pet ,  nakakatulong din para maging responsible ,  maging compassionate at loving hindi lang sa mga pets kundi sa tao din . Dog lover ako at ibang klaseng pagmamahal at hindi matatawarang loyalty ang nabibigay ng pet dog ko.
    nikkilove said:
    grabe namang benefit yan...:lol:....its true though, i just never thought of it as one of the reasons to get a pet.
    umiyak ako nun mamatay ang lola at aso ko. my dog died after my grandmother and i never cried during funeral after the demise of my pet.

ameleensy said:
    I'm basically afraid of animals, so no pets ever for me. My mama, however, had a lot of dogs before. Lahat yun, takot ako. Our helpers had to hold them when I needed to go out. Di naman nila ako hinahabol; takot lang talaga ako sa aso. I think I might have missed out on the chance to learn how to be nurturing. 
    in short, hindi ka nurturing sa tao?
  • ameleensyameleensy Bobo daw ako 🙄😅 PEx Expert 🎖️
    ^ Hindi masyado. In a way, I'm nurturing toward my students, pero it comes in the form of tough love. With me, they get all the help, encouragement, and guidance they ask for — but I don't give points for mere effort. 

That wouldn't work with pets :p I'm not sanay having someone depend on me that way. 
    hindi talaga nurturing ang mga walang pet.

we own pets but my older sister never liked being with them. it is her nature. when we were young; i was 7 years old and the two of us joined a week long vacation with our relatives without our parents and nanny, she never took care of me. the good thing, i was brought up independent and took my bath everyday and what is necessary. after year our relatives invited us again, i opted out and my younger brother accompanied her. my younger brother was only 4 years old. our relative said, it was like hell and told our parent if they plan to allow us to join their vacation, they should tag along or send a nanny. just like before my sister did not look after our brother and he didnt took a bath for 5 days and missed out on meals. my sister was already 10 years old. after than our relatives stopped inviting us to their annual vacations.

masyadong diva kasi at gusto siya ang aalagan kahit siya yun pinakamatanda sa magkakapatid.