Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Pag bubuntis

Ask ko Lang po posible bang mabuntis Agad ang isang babae kahit matagal na siya walang sex life tapos bigla siyang makikipag sex

Comments

• Stella_NoxFleuretStella_NoxFleuret PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited October 2018
    Yes, it's possible. Sex after marriage is the best. If gusto nyo mag ganun always let him use protection. If ever mabuntis ka at iniwan ka ng bf ko, hindi lang kasakanan ng guy yan kundi pati ikaw rin. Madaming cases na ganyan. Just a reminder lang.

I'm 26 pero wala sa isip ko ang sex, i think there are many things to do better than that.
  • mcgirl04mcgirl04 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Chrisgin said:
    Ask ko Lang po posible bang mabuntis Agad ang isang babae kahit matagal na siya walang sex life tapos bigla siyang makikipag sex
    You seriously don’t know? So if you have unprotected sex, you think there’s a possibility that ***** cell will slow down just because you haven’t had sex in a while?
  • KenClarkKenClark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Lol this thread. Hanggang NORMAL at may OVARY ka, may chance na mabuntis ka.

Syempre, kung TRANNY ka, ASA ka na lang. :lol:  
    I agree. Unless you have reproductive issues, there is a high possibility you will get pregnant. Just grab a pack of condoms or get one of those morning after pills.
  • ameleensyameleensy Bobo daw ako 🙄😅 PEx Expert 🎖️
    edited October 2018
    Awesome @KenClark and @mcgirl04 for just answering the question and not using the topic to talk about uhm... YOURSELF. PEx needs more people like you who can focus and comprehend. I thank you :lol:

Also, how many more threads like this are we ever gonna get? When did sex education stop telling you how and when you can get pregnant? It didn't seem too complicated to me then :confused:
    ameleensy said:
    Awesome @KenClark and @mcgirl04 for just answering the question and not using the topic to talk about uhm... YOURSELF. PEx needs more people like you who can focus and comprehend. I thank you :lol:

Also, how many more threads like this are we ever gonna get? When did sex education stop telling you how and when you can get pregnant? It didn't seem too complicated to me then :confused:
    It would have made more sense if TS asked at what time of the month is a woman more likely to get pregnant.  But her question was ridiculous. It’s not like her reproductive organs go into hibernation when she’s inactive....LOL
  • Kakalungkot. Dahil sa kamangmangan ng marami patuloy ang population explosion sa Pinas. Bilang ka ng 10 taon mga 120 million na!!!
  • KenClarkKenClark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited October 2018
    ameleensy said:

Because I don't have NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDERS (NPD) like someone who's dear to you. Joke!  =)    But I love to troll know-it-all and conceited people. :lol:    So that makes me a DEPLORABLE person. :lol: 

Well, as long as people don't use the power of the internet to research, their ignorance will never be cured.  In the words of Lourd De Vera, "GM, G!"  
  • Haha don't worry guys nag tatanung Lang ako I have already son  chill Lang kau nalilito Lang kasi ako fertile infertile at evaluation