Home PEx Campus The Academe

Working Law student advise.

Hello guys. I am CPA and also a 1st year law student just this june. I am a full time student as of the moment but I am planning to work so I can support myself. Anyone of you guys working law students here? I would like to seek enlightenment from you on how to survive lawschool together with work and also which industry is most suited in terms of time to study or any other advises which can give. Much thanks! 

Answers

• vicmesarvicmesar Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    soykaCPA said:
    Hello guys. I am CPA and also a 1st year law student just this june. I am a full time student as of the moment but I am planning to work so I can support myself. Anyone of you guys working law students here? I would like to seek enlightenment from you on how to survive lawschool together with work and also which industry is most suited in terms of time to study or any other advises which can give. Much thanks! 
    what matter most, more than anything else,
    is your DETERMINATION to finish it
    Along the way, you will SURELY find all sorts of obstacles enough for you to give up
    RESOLVE it now
    itaga mo sa bato that you will finish it
    Because if you cannot, better QUIT now
    sayang yung time and effort... and the MONEY

As to strategy, it really depends on your MOOD and body temperaments
    merong taong, mas nakakapag aral sa gabi kesa sa umaga
    ALL supports are just ... support
    the BULK of responsibility is WITHIN YOU
    With all the help of present technology (computer and internet)
    KAYA MO YAN
    basta IISIPIN mo na kaya mo
    EVERYTHING STARTS FROM THE MIND - Plato

• SamanthaBSamanthaB PEx Rookie ⭐
    When I was still with Onehalf Staffing Solutions, I had a working law student colleague. Since the company handles dayshift accounts, he work during the day and study at night. And the awesome thing was despite his schedule, he still thrives at work and often receives commendations. He even serves as an inspiration to his workmates.

Just like what  @vicmesar said, you'll need determination here. Aside from that, you need to learn how to manage your time well. If you are looking for a job, I suggest you try finding one in the BPO industry since most likely than not, there will be companies that offer flexible working schedule. 

Try sending application to Onehalf. You can find more information on their facebook page or just visit their website http://onehalf.net.au/