COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Mobile App For Vehicle

Our company need to create mobile app that will works with vehicles. Can you recommend some developers who works in this direction?

Comments

• RonalldRonalld Member
    Check Metova inc company, they work in this direction. It is an American company providing mobile, web, enterprise, connected home, connected vehicle, IoT and Cybersecurity solutions. I found it on Top10Devs, there are many reviews from real clients.
  • I think that any good software dev company will handle the job. Check out this article on Svitla's website and if you like those guys, I think that it might be a great idea to work on this project with them because they know how to create a good software piece.
  • Mikhail_DMikhail_D M'ranao ✭✭
    that's a broad question.

In my current company, we have a project related to vehicle registration. the client is the equivalent of LTO/LTFRB but in Germany.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file