COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

[NETFLIX] Titans

forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
edited October 2018 in International TV

ALONE THEY’RE BROKEN… TOGETHER THEY’RE TITANS
-- Netflix will premiere the series to its members globally outside of the U.S. and China --

• Titans is an all-new 11 episode live-action drama series that follows a group of young soon-to-be Super Heroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. In this action-packed series, Dick Grayson emerges from the shadows to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes, including Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, and many others. Titans is a dramatic, live-action adventure series that will explore and celebrate one of the most popular comic book teams ever.

• Executive Producers are Akiva Goldsman, Geoff Johns, Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter, Greg Walker, and John Fawcett.

• The series stars Brenton Thwaites, Anna Diop, Teagan Croft, Ryan Potter, Minka Kelly, and Alan Ritchson.

• Titans is produced by Weed Road Pictures and Berlanti Productions in association with Warner Bros. Television.

• Based on the characters from DC. 

Comments

• magnabashmagnabash Swaying person. ✭✭✭
    According to Wikipedia, "Titans is an upcoming American web television  series that will air on DC Universe, based on the DC Comics team of the same name. Akiva Goldsman, Geof Johns, and Greg Berlanti created the series.Titans is scheduled to debut in 2018."

So far, the cast and characters are follows:

Brenton Twhaites (Maleficent, The Giver, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales) as Richard "Dick" Grayson
    • "A former circus performer who, after his parents' death, was trained by Batman to fight crime, and later becomes the leader of the Titans in his quest to step out from Batman's shadow."
    Anna Diop (24: Legacy) as Koriand'r / Starfire
    • "An alien princess with the ability to shoot energy bolts and fly, who seeks asylum on Earth and comes into contact with the Titans."
    Teagan Croft as Raven:
    • "A young mystical empath who is the daughter of a demon, and whose powers are driven by her emotions."
    Ryan Potter (Big Hero 6) as Garfield "Gar" Logan/ Beast Boy:
    • "A teen who developed green skin and the ability to shapeshift into any animal as the side effects from a drug that cured him of the lethal disease Sakutia."
  • pabziclespabzicles Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    SDCC Trailer
    [video]

• donjuan0010donjuan0010 Member ✭✭✭
    CRIIIIIINNNNGGGGEEEEE
  • Aya_AlexaAya_Alexa Vision of Perfection 👁 PBB Loyalist
    MESS! :lol: will still try watching the pilot though. 
    episode titles

Episode title: "Titans"
    Air date: October 12, 2018

Episode title: "Hawk and Dove"
    Air date: October 19, 2018

Episode title: "Starfire"
    Air date: October 26, 2018

Episode title: "Rachel"
    Air date: November 2, 2018

Episode title: "The Doom Patrol"
    Air date: November 9, 2018

Episode title: "The Messenger
    Air date: November 16, 2018

Episode title: "Jason Todd"
    Air date: November 23, 2018

Episode title: "Angela"
    Air date: November 30, 2018

Episode title: "Donna Troy"
    Air date: December 7, 2018
    edited September 2018
    Titans (DC Universe) "Dick Grayson Meets Jason Todd" Promo HD:

TITANS Official Trailer #2 (2018)

edited October 2018
    Hello, @forg.

Kindly merge this thread, with this thread:

[DC Universe] Titans

Thanks in advance.
    Watched the pilot episode.

Okay naman.
    edited October 2018
    • Body is 12 characters too short.
    • Body is 12 characters too short.

• Aya_AlexaAya_Alexa Vision of Perfection 👁 PBB Loyalist
    Watching the first episode. Ang moody moody naman netong si Dick :lol: as the trailer showed this version of Dick is really f*cked up pero total 180 nung nag kita sila ni Raven. Some scenes during the alley fight i didn't think was necessary parang nilagay lang dun for added brutality and ang cringe talaga nung F batman niyang line. I like the armor cleaning scene in his flat though.

lakas maka carrie netong si Raven, she also reminds me of Chloe Grace Moretz. Need din niya ng matino tinong wig. :lol:

I'm not even going to start with Starfire. I'll just imagine and think that this is a new and different character. :lol:

Garfield is the only one i'm liking so far and siya ang may pinaka maikling exposure. 
    Marathoned with sixth to eleventh episodes via Netflix.
  • drei221drei221 Headbang ✭✭✭
    Currently watching this. Not bad, got me interested about the Doom Patrol too.
  • QT IIQT II Bee-doh bee-doh bee-doh bee ✭✭✭
    Aya_Alexa said:
    Watching the first episode. Ang moody moody naman netong si Dick :lol: as the trailer showed this version of Dick is really f*cked up pero total 180 nung nag kita sila ni Raven. Some scenes during the alley fight i didn't think was necessary parang nilagay lang dun for added brutality and ang cringe talaga nung F batman niyang line. I like the armor cleaning scene in his flat though.

lakas maka carrie netong si Raven, she also reminds me of Chloe Grace Moretz. Need din niya ng matino tinong wig. :lol:

I'm not even going to start with Starfire. I'll just imagine and think that this is a new and different character. :lol:

Garfield is the only one i'm liking so far and siya ang may pinaka maikling exposure. 
    What can you expect...fits the name, Dick being a d!ck

Even more hyped about the Doom Patrol - with no less than Timothy Dalton (James Bond/Rassilon) doing his darned best Charles Xavier impression and Brendan Fraser (as the voice of Robotman) up for a Pulp Fiction-style career resurrection!!!!
  • lyncastro2lyncastro2 Member ✭✭✭
    I thought 13 episodes siya. 11 lang pala. Wonder Girl is so pretty.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file