COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

RoT, Realm of Trolls!!!

ranger*gurlranger*gurl power of love! PEx Rookie ⭐
edited September 2018 in Realm of Thought

10 Types of Internet Trolls You'll Meet Online

Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll

An Internet troll is a member of an online social community who deliberately tries to disrupt, attack, offend or generally cause trouble within the community by posting certain comments, photos, videos, GIFs or some other form of onlinecontent
https://www.lifewire.com/types-of-internet-trolls-3485894

now here are rot's top 3 trolls of 2018!

1. ElCid

mr elcid is a type 1 insult troll masquerading as debater and catholic apologist whose idea of a good debate is to insult and accuse the people he hate and what he hates with a passion are protestants and atheists! 

2. Trollmeister

the name says it all! being a troll and proud of it earns mr trollmeister the second spot on our list. he could not take the top spot because his trolling tactics fails to pack enough punch...maybe because knowing that he is a troll you wouldnt take him serously! 

3. KidlatNgayon

being a part time troll earns mr kidlatngayong the 3rd spot. most of the time he is peaceful. just be careful when you corner him in a debate because when mr kidlatngayon could not come up with a half-decent counter-attack to your argument he would just attack you personally!

:bee:

Comments

• KidlatNgayonKidlatNgayon Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    This is just your opinion. So what do you want to get out of this? You want to instigate other RoTers to hate us too? This is very clearly a propaganda on your part rangur*gurl and that makes you the Trollest of all! :lol:

BTW, I'm not a "hater". My personal mission is to defend my faith from false accusations. :)
    Actually, sorry, but I just want to say one thing to rangur*gurl. I just want to share with you these verses:

Luke 12:22 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat, or about your body, what you will wear. 23For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes.

John 6:27
    New Living Translation
    But don't be so concerned about perishable things like food. Spend your energy seeking the eternal life that the Son of Man can give you. For God the Father has given me the seal of his approval."

• kanotokapitolyokanotokapitolyo Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Actually, sorry, but I just want to say one thing to rangur*gurl. I just want to share with you these verses:

Luke 12:22 Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat, or about your body, what you will wear. 23For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes.

John 6:27
    New Living Translation
    But don't be so concerned about perishable things like food. Spend your energy seeking the eternal life that the Son of Man can give you. For God the Father has given me the seal of his approval."

https://youtu.be/oFLaghM8VEQ

Sana sa kanya mo na lang i-share ang talata na yan Kidlat hihihihihihihihihi

Sana hindi na din sya nagsuot ng Pelika,

Hindi na din sya nag aalala sa "polar Vortex" hihihihihihi

Pakinggan po ninyo ang sinasabi ng dios ni Kidlat 

click the link below:
    https://clyp.it/y4j2gs3p

Takot sumakay ng eroplano pero bumili ng Eroplano hihihihihihihihi Sinungaling talaga itong sila Kidlat

Sobra daw ang lamig sa Taiwan halos -40 ... ang sagot... bumili tayo ng eroplano hihihihihihihi

Sa Bahrain naman sobrang init, kaya ang solusyon, bumili ng eroplano...

Kailangan daw muna siyang patayin..... huwat????? hihihihihihihihi kaya pala bumili ng eroplano at sandamkmak ang isinasamang alipores hihihihihihihi

What you have posted doesn't at all prove that a plane was bought. However, I'm pretty sure the INC brethren would only be happier if INC has indeed bought a plane (which other religious groups have done before). This only proves that INC is NOT bankrupt as you insist! :lol:

You have been accusing INC of corruption and bankruptcy for more than three years now! :lol: Asan ang pruweba? Bakit andami nyong pinalalabas na biniling eroplano, mansion, etc? :lol: bopols talaga! :loser:
  • TrollmeisterTrollmeister B?nned for trolling PEX PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

now here are rot's top 3 trolls of 2018!

1. ElCid

mr elcid is a type 1 insult troll masquerading as debater and catholic apologist whose idea of a good debate is to insult and accuse the people he hate and what he hates with a passion are protestants and atheists! 

2. Trollmeister

the name says it all! being a troll and proud of it earns mr trollmeister the second spot on our list. he could not take the top spot because his trolling tactics fails to pack enough punch...maybe because knowing that he is a troll you wouldnt take him serously! 

3. KidlatNgayon

being a part time troll earns mr kidlatngayong the 3rd spot. most of the time he is peaceful. just be careful when you corner him in a debate because when mr kidlatngayon could not come up with a half-decent counter-attack to your argument he would just attack you personally!

:bee:

ulul!  Nang-iinsulto ka ba???  Ako dapat ang Number 1  sa listahan mo!!!
  • HermesTrismegistusHermesTrismegistus III PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ang bagong pagmumukha ni Ateo = ranger*gurl ✭

• TrollmeisterTrollmeister B?nned for trolling PEX PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    TS, 

Delete this thread na!  This is an insult to my Greatness!  I was never meant to be 2nd best!

:rofl:     
  • JagonJagon Don't listen to me PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    trolls are cute, they sing a lot and hug a lot
    why are you afraid of being called a troll :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file