What universities accept college dropouts (even if I'll start first year again)?

I was a heavy slacker when I was in UP, so eventually I was expelled. One reason is I did not like my course (business). But I've had regrets and said to myself that someday I'll be back to college and pursue my dreams of being programmer. My family is poor and they can't provide for my education anymore so I've started working in call centers to save some cash. I was 20 back then, and now I'm 25 and thinking of going back to college. Now, what universities do you think accept college dropouts and older students? I really don't mind being a freshie again. Thanks

Answers

• LonelyBoy11LonelyBoy11 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Bump! :)........
  • Anywhere except the big 4 schools, I guess. And it depends on the course that you want to take. What is it that you want to pursue? From there, try searching for schools who excel in that program. Then narrow your choices once you've filtered it all out. If you have financial problems, try applying for scholarships, as you've said, you were once a maroon, so I guess your brain can handle the challenge. If you have enough money, try looking for schools who have good programs but doesn't cost much. That way you can still save some of your money.
  • joytoledojoytoledo Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    You can enroll in our school-CAP College Foundation, a distance/online education system in which you can study at home at your own time, at your own pace even while working and graduate in a bachelors' degree. Please email me at [email protected] for more details.
  • joytoledojoytoledo Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    I was a heavy slacker when I was in UP, so eventually I was expelled. One reason is I did not like my course (business). But I've had regrets and said to myself that someday I'll be back to college and pursue my dreams of being programmer. My family is poor and they can't provide for my education anymore so I've started working in call centers to save some cash. I was 20 back then, and now I'm 25 and thinking of going back to college. Now, what universities do you think accept college dropouts and older students? I really don't mind being a freshie again. Thanks
    Have you enrolled already? I recommend that you enroll at CAP College Distance/Online School. We accept dropouts and transferees from other schools. Our school is a distance/online wherein you just study at home or anywhere you are comfortable with at your own time, at your own pace. You can enroll anytime. You can email me at [email protected] or PM me or contact 09236284359/09163501845.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file