The one movie you can watch over and over again

tinascamtinascam PExer
edited September 19 in International Movies
We all have a favorite film. But what makes it a good movie for you? What do you look for in a movie and what is that one film you can watch for the rest of your life? Please share your favorite films, and maybe I can try watching them too! :) 

Comments

• I can watch 13 Going on 30 over and over again. I've seen it when I was so young and Jenna Rink was my life peg. Maybe she still is, I'm not sure. But I'm fascinated with New York and the creative industry, plus the 80s references throughout the entire film was gold. <3
  • AnnyGrinAnnyGrin Member
    Infinity War. Wow, just wow. So many moments where I was genuinely amazed, so so good. I don’t know anything about Marvel other than the films so no idea how the comics go, but I’m so excited to see what happens next! 9/10 for me
  • renaissance11renaissance11 for the better ✭✭✭
    Godfather 2.. kahit mahaba
  • The Count of Monte Cristo. I watched that for more than ten times. The story was awesome. One of my favorite lines: "Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you!
  • It would be "The Parent Trap," which is about the story of twins Annie and Hallie (portrayed by Lindsay Lohan) who were strangers at first but were eventually united. I was 7 years old then when I first watched the film.  Definitely a favorite! ❤
  • BunnygervoBunnygervo White Rabbit ✭✭✭
    little giants starring devon sawa. 
  • Godfather 2.. kahit mahaba
    Yes, it was somehow intimidating for me especially the book. Pero it really got me hooked, I love it! Sa first movie, how it was said in the book, ganoon din siya per eksena. It was how I imagined it to be. Ganda!
  • I can watch 13 Going on 30 over and over again. I've seen it when I was so young and Jenna Rink was my life peg. Maybe she still is, I'm not sure. But I'm fascinated with New York and the creative industry, plus the 80s references throughout the entire film was gold. <3
    Plus Jennifer Garner is such a gem! She did amazing <3
  • AnnyGrin said:
    Infinity War. Wow, just wow. So many moments where I was genuinely amazed, so so good. I don’t know anything about Marvel other than the films so no idea how the comics go, but I’m so excited to see what happens next! 9/10 for me
    I see there’s still 1 left. Wala pa yung 10/10 mo? Hehe. I’m excited for Captain Marvel! 
  • SamanthaB said:
    The Count of Monte Cristo. I watched that for more than ten times. The story was awesome. One of my favorite lines: "Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes. You must look into that storm and shout as you did in Rome. Do your worst, for I will do mine! Then the fates will know you as we know you!
    Wow, this is interesting. Must try to see this movie soon!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file