Home PEx Classifieds Income Opportunities

Home-based Online English Tutor

-Plot your own schedules (5 PM-12 MN & 5 AM-8 AM for new tutors)
-No minimum number of lessons required
-50php/25-minute class for new tutors
-Incentives: good attendance, video class, tutoring notes, quality performance

Requirements:
-Skype Account
-Windows 7 and up
-Speedtest Requirements: Download speed: 300 kbps (0.3 mbps) Upload speed: 60 kbps (0.06 mbps)
-Headset with external microphone (should have a noise-canceling microphone feature) Mobile headsets are not allowed
-Webcam

Skills and qualifications:
-Must be at least 18 years old
-Basic computer literacy
-Has good English proficiency
-Has patience & passion for teaching
-Must currently be residing in the Philippines
-Can provide Philippine Tax Identification Number (TIN)
-Must not be working for another online ESL school
-ESL teaching experience is a plus
-Can conduct lessons during peak hours (6PM - 12 MN) is a plus

Application process:
-Register using this link: https://goo.gl/odpnQL
-Online grammar assessment
-Demo lesson
-New Tutor Onboarding Program 
-Practice lesson

Comments

• A friend called me to England for a few years in a row, and so I decided on this) I went to find out what kind of country it was and what it was eaten with. I am a lonely man, practically nothing keeps me in my Homeland, and in England I met a very interesting woman who calls me to come again. I decided to surprise him the next time and learn English, as far as I can during this period. My girlfriend suggested a good portal with tutors  - tomorrow we will start my classes. I wanted to know if anyone had already practiced from here with tutors? What good teachers?
  • RonalldRonalld PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hello! Personally, I find tutoring jobs really attractive. First thing first, you can work sitting at home. I mean, many people now are using skype or zoom and hold the lessons with it. I am sure you will be able to find students. I saw a site where people can find tutors and have a wide range of choice.