FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

[9/12/2018] UP Fighting Maroons vs Ateneo Blue Eagles

CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
Time: 4PM
Venue: Araneta

Battle of Katipunan, a confident UP side coming off an opening day destruction of UE against an Ateneo side that was sent crashing by Adamson in their opening game, who would take round 1?

Comments

• kenilworth12kenilworth12 Go Crimson! Go Maroons! ✭✭✭
    Toss-up ito, unfortunately... UP pa rin siguro.
  • Avocadude31Avocadude31 Avocado Boy ✭✭✭
    gameday is Bright's birthday, so sana happy hoho
  • jsonmilesjsonmiles Member ✭✭✭
    ako laban lang ang upset na pag sa playoffs baka maubusan kaso up have the depth imo..
  • Larry LegendLarry Legend Member ✭✭✭
    One Big Fight!
  • rrgomezrrgomez Member
    I'm worried the ADMU loss vs Adu would make them pissed off and take it out on the fighting Maroons   :| I hope it's a great game on Wednesday 
  • 1958mb180d1958mb180d Member ✭✭✭
    But up would also be pissed if they lose and they won’t let this happen
  • LeeRoLeeRo Member ✭✭✭✭
    Of course it sucks that our school loss in their 1st game, but the analyst in me is happy to know that Ateneo can definitely be beat if they let their guard down. It's an exciting season ahead!  :)
  • inghinyeroinghinyero Member ✭✭✭
    UP 
    POG: Akhuetie
  • jingbugnotjingbugnot Member ✭✭✭
    Ateneo by minimum of 10 points, would not be surprised if its around 20 to 30 points.
    Ateneo by minimum of 10 points, would not be surprised if its around 20 to 30 points.
    Balikan natin 'to pag nakalaban na ng Ateneo ang UST :)
  • cannycaninecannycanine Member Volleyball Vanguard
    Ateneo by 2.
    Tight fight though.
  • AleanceloAleancelo guapo ✭✭✭
    Ateneo is eager to get back on track after its opening day defeat.  For UP, it's more on Bo Perasol getting his vengeance with the way he was treated by the Ateneo alumni during his coaching days there.  
    Aleancelo said:
    Ateneo is eager to get back on track after its opening day defeat.  For UP, it's more on Bo Perasol getting his vengeance with the way he was treated by the Ateneo alumni during his coaching days there.  
    I'm sure wala na kay Perasol yan. 
    I'm really keen on what kind of adjustments will be done now that we have the Serbian eye sa coaching staff.
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    Aleancelo said:
    I'm really keen on what kind of adjustments will be done now that we have the Serbian eye sa coaching staff.
    If Ronnie is indeed helping in the staff, for the long run, he can be a better head tactician than a literal dummy head coach, Perasol can thrive as team manager/chief recruiter instead
  • ClaskoClasko Member
    UP by 6 POG Javi
  • mother_lilimother_lili I am Maria Sharapova ✭✭✭✭
    I don't UP can beat Ateneo
  • mother_lilimother_lili I am Maria Sharapova ✭✭✭✭
    I don't UP can beat Ateneo
    *think
    Aleancelo said:
    If Ronnie is indeed helping in the staff, for the long run, he can be a better head tactician than a literal dummy head coach, Perasol can thrive as team manager/chief recruiter instead
    All of them are running the team :) Nood ka live bukas para makita mo how they work ;)
  • CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    Aleancelo said:
    All of them are running the team :) Nood ka live bukas para makita mo how they work ;)
    I can’t follow the games live

All of them running the team? just saying well-coached teams usually aren’t really ran by committee, yes there’s a coaching staff but they’re usually led by someone who’s really calling the shots, the everyone running the team approach could cause problems in the long run especially since the head coaching position normally entails a strong leader
    Aleancelo said:
    I can’t follow the games live

All of them running the team? just saying well-coached teams usually aren’t really ran by committee, yes there’s a coaching staff but they’re usually led by someone who’s really calling the shots, the everyone running the team approach could cause problems in the long run especially since the head coaching position normally entails a strong leader
    Well, they're doing this approach and it's working. Of course, Coach Bo is still the head coach but what's good with him is that he's very open.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file