COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here

Where Can I Sell My Original Unpublished Book?

I have an original Unpublished Book here but the problem i have no way to publish it because i don't have enough money to publish it.... :(

I am planning to sell the Rights instead...

Where can i find a buyer??

Comments

• paddylastpaddylast Cut & Run Disciple ✭✭✭
    ^Just try self-publishing an ebook version of your work.  
  • paddylast said:
    Thanks for the advise.I have already that idea but my problem is how to copyright the book  :( I have been researching about to copyright it..

If you have an idea about copyrighting an e-book,can you share something?
  • My book is non-fiction,it is about money.....
    paddylast said:
    Thanks for the advise.I have already that idea but my problem is how to copyright the book  :( I have been researching about to copyright it..

I was able to search something online pero applicable yata if you are from the US and all. Not exactly sure how to copyright these stuff. I've tried self-publishing a few Tagalog short fiction with copyright disclaimer in them via Smashwords which in turn are distributed to different online book merchants like kobo, barnes & noble, apple etc...I've gotten very little revenue out of it but it's a good feeling to know that they're out there and people (albeit a few souls) are reading it. I'd say, just go for it and try to market it through e-mail blasting and social media.
  • paddylast said:
    paddylast said:

I was able to search something online pero applicable yata if you are from the US and all. Not exactly sure how to copyright these stuff. I've tried self-publishing a few Tagalog short fiction with copyright disclaimer in them via Smashwords which in turn are distributed to different online book merchants like kobo, barnes & noble, apple etc...I've gotten very little revenue out of it but it's a good feeling to know that they're out there and people (albeit a few souls) are reading it. I'd say, just go for it and try to market it through e-mail blasting and social media.
    Ah ok thanks
  • I am still up for selling the rights or to look for a partner to publish it not as e-book but a printed book
    Best of luck! 
  • bicarmeebicarmee Member
    @Secretinfohfdiu9 what is your book all about? I have a blog related to business and earning-opportunities. About how many pages is your book? how much are you selling the right to publish your book? here is my blog, you may find some ways to earn or profit from your works.. https://earning-opportunities.com 
  • paddylast said:
    Best of luck! 
  • bicarmee said:
    @Secretinfohfdiu9 what is your book all about? I have a blog related to business and earning-opportunities. About how many pages is your book? how much are you selling the right to publish your book? here is my blog, you may find some ways to earn or profit from your works.. https://earning-opportunities.com 
    It is about money and how not to lose.....
    It is still handwritten ehehe i am not yet type it on computer...
    I would like to sell the rights from P50,000 -P30,000 ehehe
  • I have an original Unpublished Book here but the problem i have no way to publish it because i don't have enough money to publish it.... :(

Good luck to you! 😊
  • nosferatujoenosferatujoe Member ✭✭✭
    you can do the old ways para sa pagpapa-copyright ng manuscript mo. put the manuscript sa envelope then ipadala mo sa sarili mong address through post office. don't open it. yung date stamp sa envelope mo ang magiging "ebidensya" mo na una kang nakasulat noon. 
  • I have an original Unpublished Book here but the problem i have no way to publish it because i don't have enough money to publish it.... :(

Good luck to you! 😊
  • you can do the old ways para sa pagpapa-copyright ng manuscript mo. put the manuscript sa envelope then ipadala mo sa sarili mong address through post office. don't open it. yung date stamp sa envelope mo ang magiging "ebidensya" mo na una kang nakasulat noon. 
    you can do the old ways para sa pagpapa-copyright ng manuscript mo. put the manuscript sa envelope then ipadala mo sa sarili mong address through post office. don't open it. yung date stamp sa envelope mo ang magiging "ebidensya" mo na una kang nakasulat noon. 
    Seryoso??? ipapadala ko sa sarili kong address ang manuscript?
  • MoonStruckMoonStruck Sintunadong Rakista ✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    It may help to start by listing publishing companies which publish related books (bookstores will have them) and find their contact information or at least the editors (online, the book house's website etc). Connect though professional sites like LinkedIn (if they have one) and initiate a conversation if they accept your request. If they do converse, introduce your book concept/idea. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file