FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Ano ang dapat mas priority? Umunlad muna ang bansa or yung mga mahihirap muna na pinoy?

lurker486lurker486 taga-gawa ng awesome thread ✭✭
edited September 7 in Buhay Pinoy
para sa inyo, ano ang dapat unahin? paunlarin muna ang bansa o tulungan muna ang mahihirap?

Comments

• Stella_NoxFleuretStella_NoxFleuret Son of AFP's top bra$$ ✭✭✭
    edited September 7
    Paano uunlad ang pinas kung walang disiplina mga tao sa pinas? It all start from people themselves, the beauty of the country is the results based on the discipline of the filipino people.

Ganda ng sinabi ko, ano kaya masasabi ni tita ameelensy dito?
  • panis_na_putopanis_na_puto Member PExer
    lurker486 said:
    para sa inyo, ano ang dapat unahin? paunlarin muna ang bansa o tulungan muna ang mahihirap?
    Dapat SABAY.
  • BunnygervoBunnygervo White Rabbit ✭✭✭
    ubusin ang tambay
  • paunlarin muna ang bansa, tsaka tulungan pag ok na ..

pano makakatulong ang gobyerno kung mismo sha naghihirap din..

makaka survive ang tao, gagawa iyan ng lahat ng paraan para may makain, para mabuhay, may survival instinct tayo eh.. 
  • panis_na_putopanis_na_puto Member PExer
    Mabuhey said:
    paunlarin muna ang bansa, tsaka tulungan pag ok na ..

pano makakatulong ang gobyerno kung mismo sha naghihirap din..

makaka survive ang tao, gagawa iyan ng lahat ng paraan para may makain, para mabuhay, may survival instinct tayo eh.. 
    Kapag inahon ang mahihirap e di lalawak ang tax base ng pamahalaan. E di mas maraming pondo para lalong tulungan ang mamamayan.

Siempre ang assumption hindi kukurakutin ang buwis na nalikom....
  • ameleensyameleensy Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 7
    Paano uunlad ang pinas kung walang disiplina mga tao sa pinas? It all start from people themselves, the beauty of the country is the results based on the discipline of the filipino people.

Ganda ng sinabi ko, ano kaya masasabi ni tita ameelensy dito?
    You're a lame small-minded idiot, no matter what the topic is. Your grammar is as embarrassing as your content. There.

On-T: I think if the country progresses, it means it's doing enough to help its citizens. 
  • nikkilovenikkilove Member ✭✭✭
    kelan naman nangyari na umunlad muna ang mahihirap bago sa bansa,

even the G-7 countries have their fair share of poor people.

there were always be poor people. if the country progresses at least a greater majority would be at least raised to the middle income bracket.
  • Avocadude31Avocadude31 Avocado Boy ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    sabay po yan dapat wala maiiwan hoho  =)
  • pong_padourpong_padour Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 11
    The most important priority of the government as an investor should be education. If our country can produce smart and thinking citizens, all of us could help build a better nation of tomorrow. The first five years are particularly essential, as the brain development in those years determines how well children will be able to learn and process what they learn for the rest of their lives. Just take Japan for example. Their education system taught them discipline and values such as mindfulness to others. As I've mentioned, if the poor families can get an equal education and a somewhat a comfortable lifestyle or even the basic necessities like most of us (food, water, shelter), then the coming generations will produce great talents with entrepreneurial mindset which in turn can create companies thus creating more jobs and services/products that will be exported to other countries. 

• Kent_21OKent_21O Member ✭✭✭✭
    Paano masosolusyunan ang poverty kung mismong mahirap ang bansa? you need funds to alleviate poverty, you need to fund their education, health care and even shelter. 

We need to have strong economy first and can create more jobs. Job is required para maiahon sa kahirapan ang mga mahihirap. Hindi kakayanin ng 4P or CCT ito. 

i disagree kay Pong na gawing priority ang education (I'm assuming he is referring to tertiary education). We have oversupply of professionals but ended up being either underemployed or OFW. In fact, we need to streamline our education and focus more on empowering our vocational institutions, it is cheaper than a 4 year degree, less burden to parents. In parallel, we should create more jobs through FDI and employ these people with vocational skills and safeguard them a job security. 

Utmost priority should be job creation. But you cannot create more jobs if you have decaying infrastructure and outdated economic policies. 
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member ✭✭✭
    if you alleviate the poor, you are developing a stronger country 
    edited September 11
    I'm referring to those talents wasted that could've been a Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg etc. Malay mo yung iba sa kanila na nasa squatter may chance maging ganun. Your point is well taken with regards to the oversupply of manpower in out country hence the employers are exploiting it. But if you just analyze what I'm pointing out, is that we should have an entrepreneurial mindset. We need job creators not job takers. Importante talaga ang strong foundation in education and I think our education system needs some kind of upgrade. 
    Just watch this kid from Pampanga:  

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/Wyce9cN-N_o[/VIDEO]

It's the reason why I want our country to have more smarter citizens and create the next big innovative thing/app/Fortune500 company and not just some mediocre citizen na grad lang sa vocational school as a welder tapos magwowork lang sa Saudi.
    If all Filipinos are smart and well educated, there would be a decrease in crime, mindfulness to others, they'll be more productive and could someday contribute to the tech and other industry and who knows, might build a global empire that will lay a good foundation and inspiration to the succeeding generations.
  • Ikalawa lang dapat ang Educacion sa hakbang ng pamahalaan. Ang dapat unahin ay ang pagsupo sa KURAKOT. Eto ang sumisira sa bansa. Pera na dapat gamitin para sa mamamayan ay binubulsa. Kaya ang mahihirap lalong humihirap at mayayaman lalong yumayaman.

Nasaan ang Freedom of Information na batas?
    Ikalawa lang dapat ang Educacion sa hakbang ng pamahalaan. Ang dapat unahin ay ang pagsupo sa KURAKOT. Eto ang sumisira sa bansa. Pera na dapat gamitin para sa mamamayan ay binubulsa. Kaya ang mahihirap lalong humihirap at mayayaman lalong yumayaman.

I beg to disagree. We should look at the root cause of the problem otherwise it's a vicious cycle that will never end.
    We should not only educate the minds of our youth but their hearts as well. We really should follow what Japan's educational system has been doing for the past several years.

[URL]https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/9gag.com/gag/aKjBQxZ/japanese-elementary-schools-list-of-behavior-requirements-would-be-hard-for-most-adults-to-clear/amp[/URL]

[URL]http://www.lichfieldcathedralschool.com/why-is-the-japanese-education-system-the-envy-of-the-world/667049.html[/URL]

[URL]
    https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/brightside.me/wonder-places/10-distinctive-features-of-the-japanese-education-system-that-made-this-nation-the-envy-of-the-world-214655/amp/[/URL]

[URL]https://moon.com/2017/08/cultural-values-of-japan/[/URL]

I'm referring to those talents wasted that could've been a Steve Jobs or Mark Zuckerberg etc. Malay mo yung iba sa kanila na nasa squatter may chance maging ganun. Your point is well taken with regards to the oversupply of manpower in out country hence the employers are exploiting it. But if you just analyze what I'm pointing out, is that we should have an entrepreneurial mindset. We need job creators not job takers. Importante talaga ang strong foundation in education and I think our education system needs some kind of upgrade. 
    Just watch this kid from Pampanga:  

[VIDEO]https://youtu.be/Wyce9cN-N_o[/VIDEO]

It's the reason why I want our country to have more smarter citizens and create the next big innovative thing/app/Fortune500 company and not just some mediocre citizen na grad lang sa vocational school as a welder tapos magwowork lang sa Saudi.
    If all Filipinos are smart and well educated, there would be a decrease in crime, mindfulness to others, they'll be more productive and could someday contribute to the tech and other industry and who knows, might build a global empire that will lay a good foundation and inspiration to the succeeding generations.
    If you mean prioritizing by enhancing our education system natin at par with progressive countries, that's a good idea too. Though most of our topnotch universities are private/autonomous except for UP and SUC's. 

Agree with entrepreneurial skills, malaking bagay ang TESDA para dito. I hope they offer this kind of program.
  • Ikalawa lang dapat ang Educacion sa hakbang ng pamahalaan. Ang dapat unahin ay ang pagsupo sa KURAKOT. Eto ang sumisira sa bansa. Pera na dapat gamitin para sa mamamayan ay binubulsa. Kaya ang mahihirap lalong humihirap at mayayaman lalong yumayaman.

I beg to disagree. We should look at the root cause of the problem otherwise it's a vicious cycle that will never end.
    We should not only educate the minds of our youth but their hearts as well. We really should follow what Japan's educational system has been doing for the past several years.

Para umunlad ang educcacion kailangan ng pondo. Para magkaroon ng pondo kailangan sugpuin ang kurakot. Kaya dapat mauna ang laban sa kurakot bago paunlarin ang educaccion.
  • kafamzkafamz CavsNo1fan ✭✭
    Kadiri sa USA, third world ang peg

[youtube]

[youtube]

[youtube]
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it Member ✭✭✭
    ^ immigration is the root cause of that problem.

immigrants are stealing jobs or ending up as vagrant. taxes are exhausted to address the poverty.
    ^Oh, so sinasabi mo mga dating professional people yang mga homeless na inagawan ng trabaho ng mga foreign workers? The last time I checked, you cannot get a working visa in the US without a degree and professional experience. Unless family sponsored. 

i would have agreed kung dahil sa outsourcing ng job sa mga emerging countries. Madaming nagsasarang factories sa US dahil nililipat sa either Mexico or Asia. Result, unemployment > loss of social benefits > homelessness. 

The country is built only for those people who are hardworking who can keep themselves employed.  
  • CelynneCelynne Member ✭✭✭
    Dapat sabay. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file