Job Ad: Finance Settlement Officer
- Process deposits, withdrawals and handle administrative tasks related to all payment transactions.
- Operate the cash flow efficiently, ensuring that all money are received, sent and correctly registered.
- Coordinate with the relevant departments to address clients’ issues.
- Keeps accurate records of all daily transactions,
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Computer operations (MS Office Applications)
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Flexible and hard-working, willing to work on a shifting schedule.
- Ability to work individually with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized with ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Accounting or any related field.
- Work experience as a Finance Office or similar role;
- Highly analytical with an eye for details and accuracy
- Shows initiative, integrity and professionalism, and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedules
- Preferably a resident in the Makati area.
If interested, please send resume to [email protected]