Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden

Best Vacuum Cleaner

As I have the responsibility for doing the vacuuming (and sometimes the cooking!) what is the best cleaner for collecting dog hair on hard and carpeted floors?

Comments

• enchiladasenchiladas PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I’ve used the Shark and it’s pretty good. It has a switch on the handle to transition between cleaning hardwood, low pile carpet, and area rug or/thick carpet. Strong suction. It does the work for you, ikaw ang hinihila. 😆 I have hardwood and area rugs  here at home and it picks up debris pretty good. My sister has thick carpet throughout her home and it works well too. If anyone at home has allergies, the Hepa filtration will help pick up allergens and pet dander. I no longer have dogs so I can’t say how good it’ll work on picking up dog hair but I can sympathize with you on that! 😁 
  • i agree with enchiladas, Shark is one of the best vacuum for pet hair http://vacuumcleanerguru.com/shark-navigator-lift-away-professional-nv356e-review/
  • It's very hard to find a good vacuum for all surfaces and pet hairs. For example, the upright is better for carpets while canister vacuum is prefer choice for hard floors. For pet hairs cleaning, you also need a pet specific needs cleaner. I suggest you do some review and www.canistervacuumsforsale.com is a good reviews site to start from.
  • RetzRetz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Anyone tried using the robo vacuum cleaner?