COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Virtual Assistants Wanted : Pays $30 USD per day

Work from home assistants doing data entry / research / small bits of writing 

To apply, email [email protected]  and use the email title of:

PLEASE SCREEN ME FOR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT WORK

Plesae note that if you fail to use the title above, you probably will never receive a response. So make sure you use that title.

You also need a PAYPAL account to get paid!

If you have any questions CLICK THE REPLY BUTTON on this thread (or you can email above and get details)

Comments

• Virtual Assistants Wanted: Pays $30 USD per day 

Work from home assistants doing data entry/research / small bits of writing 

Please note that if you fail to use the title above, you probably will never receive a response. So make sure you use that title.

If you have any questions CLICK THE REPLY BUTTON on this thread (or you can email above and get details)

• Virtual Assistants Wanted: Pays $30 USD per day 

Work from home assistants doing data entry/research / small bits of writing 

Please note that if you fail to use the title above, you probably will never receive a response. So make sure you use that title.

Hello! Is this an 8 hr job?
  • By hiring virtual assistant you can delegate your task which will save your valuable time and money too. Hiring the right virtual assistant will help you to grow your company and to reach the targeted goals. It reduces labour costs too. You may take help from HOPLA Online.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file