COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Healthy Meal/Diet Meal Deliveries. How good are they?

Weight: 120lbs.
Height: 5'0
Female

Ive been overweight na for 4 years (pag start mag work lol). Gusto ko na maging fit ulit. Last year, I did the no rice on weekdays and bumagsak talaga weight ko.(boiled potatoes +fruits lang a day). Don ko na realize iba talaga impact ng diet. However, I know hindi safe yung ginawa ko.

Aware ako sa mga diet meal deliveries, pero Im not sure if they are effective. They said 70% diet 30% exercise. Mahal masyado (1300~2000/week) pero are they worth the price? 

Answers

• blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator ✭✭✭
    Why not just adjust your eating habits and lifestyle if namamahalan ka? 
  • NakuraNakura Moderator ✭✭✭
    edited February 19
    Agreed, a healthy diet is not necessarily an expensive one. Medyo easy to say kasi I have access to affordable and healthy meals (Greenery Kitchen lunch delivery sa Makati hahaha), but on days na hindi ko bet yung ulam nila for the day nagbabaon ako.

One thing is for sure though, I felt way better when I started minimizing my intake of fast and processed food. I don't count calories pero yung times na I eat heavily processed food I keep track.

Going back to the topic, ok naman yung diet deliveries not only if you can afford them, but if you genuinely enjoy the food too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file