Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Success Stories despite having PCOS

Hi Everyone!

Anyone here who has PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) and was successful in bearing a child/children? Please share your positive stories! Thank you!! :):bee:

Comments

• My wife was diagnosed with PCOS and it made her depressed. Eventually, she realized that she needs to fight for the reason of conceiving a baby and maintaining good health. She followed her doctor's advice. She went to strict diet. She watched carefully her food intakes. As I could remember, she had no rice and meat until her PCOS gone. Regular exercise. After all her sacrifices and hard-works, we have now 2 children.
  • chabilita26chabilita26 PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited August 2018 #3
    earbudoy said:
    My wife was diagnosed with PCOS and it made her depressed. Eventually, she realized that she needs to fight for the reason of conceiving a baby and maintaining good health. She followed her doctor's advice. She went to strict diet. She watched carefully her food intakes. As I could remember, she had no rice and meat until her PCOS gone. Regular exercise. After all her sacrifices and hard-works, we have now 2 children.

Thank you sir. This is inspiring. If you don't mind me asking po, ilang years of try after your marriage bago po sya nakaconceive sa first child ninyo? Maraming salamat po!
  • jromanczjromancz PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hello  :) I hope it is okay to share this.

ANO ANG POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME (PCOS)?
    Isang hormonal disorder sa mga babaeng nagreregla o mga babaeng pwedeng mabuntis
    Tinawag ang kondisyon na ito na Polycystic dahil karaniwang may cysts ang obaryo ng mga babaeng may PCOS. Hindi cancer ang mga cysts na ito.

ANO ANG MGA SINTOMAS?
    Hindi regular o paghinto ng regla
    Hindi mabuntis o magkaanak
    Pagtaba (Pero pwede rin magkaroon ang babaeng payat o normal ang timbang
    Tagiyawat (Acne)
    Sobrang buhok sa mukha o katawan
    Pagnipis ng buhok (tulad ng pagkalbo sa mga lalaki)

ANO ANG MGA KOMPLIKASYON?
    Ang mga kababaihan may PCOS ay may mas mataas na pagkakataong magkaroon ng ilang sakit tulad:
    Diabetes, Sakit sa puso, Alta presyon, Mataas na lebel ng masamang kolesterol, Sleep apnea, Depresyon

FIRST VITA PLUS ANG MAKAKATULONG SA MGA NAKARARANAS NG PCOS AT IBA PANG KARAMDAMAN TULAD NG DYSMENORRHEA AT IRREGULAR MENSTRUATION.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT: 09268179700
    FB, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER: JEROME ANCA

SALAMAT PO!  :):)