Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Renting designer handbags in Philippines?

hansandreshansandres PExer
edited August 2018 in Style and Fashion
Guys... I'm planning to rent designer handbags (e.g Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermès, Chanel, YSL, etc.) for certain events in September or October but, I can't find services like Buy, Borrow or Steal, Bag Romance, which allows customers to rent designer handbags in the Philippines. I can't afford to buy them in full price, however I can afford to rent them. I really wanna look fashionable in those events. Do you know any services that make that possible? Or are you willing to rent your OWN designer bag to me? I'm willing to pay PHP900 a DAY to rent your bags if ever. Thanks.

Comments

• gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    What is the ultimate goad for this besides letting other people think you  "can afford"? 
  • Tbh, I don't really mind if people think I "can afford" to buy such luxury, it's just that I like how they look and want to try it for a day. It may look like na my ultimate goad is to make people think I "can afford" designer bags but really, I just wanna try wearing it for one day. :blush:
  • hsusonhsuson PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Don't you have rich friends you can borrow from?
  • hsuson said:
    Don't you have rich friends you can borrow from?
    I do but I don't think they are willing. 
  • MoonStruckMoonStruck PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^Then they are not real friends. I doubt if anyone who is NOT your friend be willing to lend such bags (even for a fee). 
  • @MoonStruck

It's their parents' not theirs. So kinda hard though.
  • MoonStruckMoonStruck PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^Makes sense. You need permission from their parent's then, not them. 
  • edited February 2019
    I will never rent out my bags because the mere cleaning cost is about 2k+. Lalo na if nadumihan, or worse - mantsahan - then even cleaning services won't be able to make it look like new. Luxury bags depending on the brand usually ranges from 5 to 6 digits. Why would I lend it to a stranger for 900 PHP? Tapos pagnamantsahan hindi naman kayang bayaran yung bag? Or worse - itakbo?

Real friends don't ask to borrow luxury bags, because we know how much they cost and the friendship is worth more than a bag. Unless rich kid and hindi alam ang worth ng money, but I doubt they'll be that stupid.