ABS-CBN: WHEN WE FALL IN LOVE (MayWard)

kyupaybkyupayb PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
edited January 5 in Showbiz - TV

Insta Scoop: Edward Barber and Maymay Entrata to Have a Teleserye Soon

Image courtesy of Instagram: dreamscapeph

Comments

• kyupaybkyupayb PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Uy! May bagong pagbibidahan na naman ang MayWard! 😍
    May viral trivia kami tungkol sa teleserye nila!
    by Star Cinema Admin 8 hours ago in News
    Save
    Uy May bagong pagbibidahan na naman ang MayWard

• darth_vader23darth_vader23 Volleyball Vanguard
    Jusme FLOP ito. Itaga nyo sa bato. Hahaha

MayWard

Title ng serye ng MayWard, recycle na?!

SCENE: Honey My Love: So Sweet ang working title ng television series ng ABS-CBN na pagbibidahan sa unang pagkakataon ng loveteam nina Maymay Entrata at Edward Barber. Pamagat ng hit song ng April Boys at ng 1999 movie nina Antoinette Taus, Dingdong Dantes, Polo Ravales at Sunshine Dizon ang Honey My Love: So Sweet

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/pilipino-star-ngayon/showbiz/2018/08/02/1838779/title-ng-serye-ng-mayward-recycle-na#y7CIB1qxAqtufJAr.99

kyupayb said:

MayWard

Title ng serye ng MayWard, recycle na?!

SCENE: Honey My Love: So Sweet ang working title ng television series ng ABS-CBN na pagbibidahan sa unang pagkakataon ng loveteam nina Maymay Entrata at Edward Barber. Pamagat ng hit song ng April Boys at ng 1999 movie nina Antoinette Taus, Dingdong Dantes, Polo Ravales at Sunshine Dizon ang Honey My Love: So Sweet

Read more at https://www.philstar.com/pilipino-star-ngayon/showbiz/2018/08/02/1838779/title-ng-serye-ng-mayward-recycle-na#y7CIB1qxAqtufJAr.99

No issue naman to. Lagi naman narerecycle ang title. 
    Reminds us of Viva Teen Barkada of the 90s

Honey My Love So Sweet

LOOK: Maymay, Edward to topbill new teleserye

ABS-CBN News

Posted at Aug 01 2018 11:34 AM

MANILA -- Kapamilya love team Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber will soon star in Dreamscape's new series "Honey My Love So Sweet."

Dreamscape Entertainment head Deo Endrinal confirmed the news on Instagram on Tuesday.

The new project of the two former "Pinoy Big Brother" housemates was also confirmed by Dreamscape executive Eric John Salut.

Barber and Entrata are currently starring in "Wansapanataym's Ikaw Ang GHOST-o Ko."

Image Source: Deo Endrinal (@montie08) | Instagram Story

MAYWARD STARS IN A TELESERYE UNDER DREAMSCAPE

SHARES
    • Dreamscape PH announced a new teleserye that Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber are set to top-bill.
    • According to several Instagram posts, the series has the working Honey My Love So Sweet.
    • Aside from a new series, MayWard has other projects such as Wansapanataym and an entry in MMFF 2018.

Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber will star in an upcoming television series for ABS-CBN. Dreamscape PH announced this on Instagram on July 31, Tuesday. Aside from a new series, they are also featured in Wansapanataym and a Metro Manila Film Festival 2018 entry.

Image Source: Tonight with Boy Abunda | ABS-CBN Entertainment

New teleserye

Deo Endrinal and Eric John Salud posted Instagram posts with hashtags which may pertain to the tentative title of the series, Honey My Love so Sweet.

Image Source: Dreamscape PH (@dreamscapeph) | Instagram

Wansapanataym

Maymay and Edward recently top-billed Wansapanataym Presents: Ikaw Ang GHOSTo Ko on July 29, Sunday. The mini-series was about Maymay portraying Espie, a young woman with an open third eye who could talk  to dead people like Edward’s character, Vincent.

PR Photo

2018 MMFF entry

Maymay and Edward will also join the cast of Vice Ganda’s Metro Manila Film Festival entry this year called Fantastica: The Princess, The Prince, and The Perya. Other cast members are Loisa Andalio and Maris Racal. Vice Ganda has been lording it over the MMFF for a number of years now. 

Image Source: Star Cinema
  • jaye11jaye11 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    so sino naman kaya makakasama nila
  • vnjoysvnjoys PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    jaye11 said:
    so sino naman kaya makakasama nila

MayWard will be joined by Ms. Cherry Pie Picache, Ms. Pokwang, Mr. Joey Marquez, McCoy de Leon, Charlie Dizon, Mr. Jojit Lorenzo,  Elsa Droga and more!! 

#HMLSSStorycon

2018 is shaping up to be another MayWard year with new teleserye, movie
    "Honey My Love So Sweet" is going to be a fun teleserye for sure!
    by Regina Tabora 15 minutes ago in News
    Save
    2018 is shaping up to be another MayWard year with new teleserye movie

Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber are starring in their first-ever teleserye “Honey My Love So Sweet,” and we finally know who they’ll be working with!

Dreamscape’s official Instagram account shared photos of the cast from their story conference yesterday, August 17.

First up was McCoy de Leon, who’s getting a new partner in “Bagani’s” Charlie Dizon. The actress was also part of the 2017 movies “Finally Found Someone” and “Seven Sundays.”

A post shared by Dreamscape PH (@dreamscapeph) on Aug 17, 2018 at 12:07am PDT

“Miss Q&A” finalist Elsa Droga was also included in the cast, as well as Jojit Lorenzo and Tess Antonio.

Rounding up the cast are veteran comedians Joey Marquez and Pokwang, as well as award-winning actress Cherry Pie Picache.

“Honey My Love So Sweet’s” play date has yet to be announced, but we’re sure all MayWards out there are super stoked for it!

Maymay and Edward are also part of the star-studded fairytale movie “Fantastica: The Princesses, The Prince, and The Perya,” Star Cinema’s official entry to the 2018 Metro Manila Film Festival.

• jaye11jaye11 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    mukhang romcom , kelan at saang slot kaya naman to nababagay? pre prog ng IS o TVP?

ASAP: Kapamilya heartthrobs shower their love by performing 'Honey My Love So Sweet'

• New Kapamilya shows, movies to look forward to in 2019.
    • ABS CBN releases 2019 show line up.
    • Star Creatives, Dreamscape PH, RSB Drama Unit and GMO Unit are preparing for these upcoming series.
    • A compilation of new shows to watch out for from ABS CBN.

HONEY, MY LOVE, SO SWEET (Maymay Entrata & Edward Barber)

Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber will star in an upcoming television series for ABS-CBN. Deo Endrinal and Eric John Salud posted Instagram posts with hashtags which may pertain to the tentative title of the series, Honey My Love So Sweet.

What to expect from ABS-CBN teleseryes this 2020

PEP.ph lists the upcoming ABS-CBN teleseryes that are expected to air this 2020. The Kapamilya teleseryes will feature Bea Alonzo and Richard Gutierrez (left frame), Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla (lower right frame), as well as Gerald Anderson, among others. 

SHARES

ABS-CBN teleseryes this 2020 will feature the TV comeback of the country’s most popular love teams.

These include the projects of the KathNiel love team of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla as well as the LizQuen tandem of Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil.

Bea Alonzo and Richard Gutierrez will team up for the first time in a Kapamilya project.

Gerald Anderson will top-bill his own action series this 2020.

Kim Chiu, Xian Lim, and Yam Concepcion will figure in a love triangle in an upcoming romance drama.

After the record-breaking movie The Hows of Us, the KathNiel love team will make its return to television with a still-untitled teleserye to be shot in Mexico.

Kathryn’s 2019 movie with Alden Richards titled Hello, Love, Goodbye is now considered the highest grossing Filipino film in the history of Philippine cinema.

As for Kathniel, they were last paired in the 2017 Star Creatives-produced series La Luna Sangre.

Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil reunite with director Cathy Garcia-Molina for the romantic comedy Make It With You. The real-life couple are set to portray two quirky strangers who meet and fall in love in the picturesque country of Croatia.

Liza and Enrique were able to appreciate the rich culture of Croatia upon exploring this country with co-star Fumiya Sankai of Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) Otso fame.

"I play Gabo. I start off as someone na parang lost boy. He finds himself in Europe and he doesn't know why. He's searching for freedom. And somewhat, he's escaping something. And then he stumbled upon a beautiful angel, si Billie, sa Croatia," said Enrique during the press con of Make It With You.

As for Liza, she described her character by saying: "Billie is a free spirit. She's very street smart and family oriented. She always has her family at the back of her mind. She's really striving and working hard. I'm working in Croatia due to a series of unfortunate events and I end up in Croatia. And I make the best out of it.

"Billie is a raketera. Marami siyang iba't ibang work kasi in Croatia, the peak season is in summer and that's when they have the most work. Pag wintertime, wala talagang mga turista so work is really hard to find. Billie doesn't have a stable job."

Bea Alonzo gets caught in a love triangle in her first project with Rafael Rosell and Richard Gutierrez in Kahit Minsan Lang.

The lead stars went to General Santos City to shoot their scenes for this Kapamilya teleserye.

Meanwhile, Xian Lim becomes conflicted between his wife Yam Concepcion and her half-sister Kim Chiu in Love Thy Woman.

Eula Valdes, Sunshine Cruz, and Zsa Zsa Padilla are also part of the cast of this family drama series.

Gerald Anderson leads the pack in the action-drama series A Soldier’s Heart, which also stars Elmo Magalona, Nash Aguas, Jerome Ponce, Yves Flores, Vin Abrenica, and Carlo Aquino as his comrades.

Filipino teenagers will have another chance at becoming a singing superstar as The Voice Teens returns soon.

This Kapamilya reality-singing competition comes back for a new season in February 2020. Returning coach Apl.De.Ap will join The Voice Teens Season 2. Jona Marie Soquite won in the previous edition that aired in 2017.

Love will fill the air in March 2020 as Maymay Entrata and Edward Barber make their teleserye debut via When We Fall In Love, which was shot in Japan.

ABS-CBN will also air new Asian dramas, including the most awarded one in 2019, Yang Xi, and Flower Crew Dating Agency starring South Korean actor and rapper Kim Min-jae.

IWANT PROJECTS

iWant also continues to beef up its variety of content with a second season of Arjo Atayde’s Bagman, whose second installment features Carlo Aquino.

Nathalie Hart top-bills Barbara Reimagined, which is a modern re-telling of the psychological horror film Patayin Mo sa Sindak si Barbara. Like its previous versions, Barbara Reimagined tackles the fraught relationship of two sisters, packed with a bunch of jumpscares throughout the film.

In this online series, Barbara (Nathalie Hart) comes home for the funeral of her sister Karen (Mariel de Leon), who died after committing suicide.

While grieving, Barbara finds comfort in Karen’s husband James (JC de Vera), who is also her former lover.

Netizens can watch The Gold Squad's digital films: Little Red Shoes starring Kyle Echarri and Francine Diaz and Wild Little Love starring Andrea Brillantes and Seth Fedelin.

Loving Emily is top-billed by Iza Calzado whose character gets involved in a May-December love story. Viewers will see the steamy affair of Emily (Iza) and her younger boyfriend, played by the 22-year-old actor Jameson Blake.

Sam Milby and Yassi Pressman will play the lead characters in the online series Tapes.

Jodi Sta. Maria will star in her first project as a producer. Also starring Ian Veneracion and Zanjoe Marudo, My Single Lady will stream soon on iWant.

Tony Labrusca and Julia Barretto will be paired in the iWant original series titled I AM U.

Julia revealed that she may have to do daring scenes with Tony in this online project directed by Dwein Baltazar and produced by Jun Lana and Perci Intalan.

The lead actress said about her I AM U characters: "They have their own crazy. They mentioned to me that there may be some daring scenes with Tony, but I’m sure that I’ll be guided."

Direk Dwein pointed out that one of Julia's characters is somewhat mentally unstable. "Yung isa, mas may saltik. Super, super yung saltik. May topak yung isa...Gone Girl, ganun."

Gone Girl is a 2014 Hollywood psychological thriller film about a character who turns out to be a psychopath.

Another upcoming iWant show is titled He's Into Her, which is based on a Wattpad novel by maxinejiji.

Starring Donny Pangilinan and Belle Mariano, this online series will have Star Magic batch 2019 member Jeremiah Lisbo as the third wheel.

Vivoree Esclito and BoybandPH member Joao Costancia are also part of the cast.

"Tungkol siya sa probinsyanang babae na pumunta sa Manila [at] nagkaroon ng opportunity to have a better education. Pagdating niya dito sa Manila, ibang-iba yung pagkatao niya sa lahat ng tao sa paligid niya," Direk Chad Vidanes was quoted as saying in a November 2019 interview with Star Cinema.

"The conflict is: will she change herself just to fit in or will she spark this change to the people around her?"

The series will also star former Pinoy Big Brother Otso housemates Kaori Oinuma, Ashley Del Mundo, and Criza Ta-a.

Completing the cast are Star Magic talents Melizza Jimenez and Dalia Varde, Idol Philippines hopeful Gello Marquez, and Ogie Diaz's talent, Limer Veloso.