Home PEx Business and Careers Banking and Finance

SB Security Bank Cards

whoopingfiberwhoopingfiber PEx Rookie ⭐
edited March 2019 in Banking and Finance
Hi guys! 

May tanong po ako dun sa mga nagkaroon na ng SB Credit Card o yung mga recently lang nag-process and was approved. Nag-apply po kasi ako last July 16, 2018 lang thru online and I got a text and email right away about my application with the reference number. Kinabukasan SB called our office (HR) for employment verification medyo madaming tanong all were from what I’ve filled-up on my application and documents I’ve submitted. I checked the status online of my application the following day and until now it is still PENDING. Kailan ko kaya malalaman if approved ako or hindi? Maybe because weekend ngayon kaya di updated yung status kasi wala silang work? And lastly, what should I expect next? Makakatanggap pa ba ako ng call or text from them or email or another verification?

Sorry medyo marami lang pong tanong eh. Thank you sa mga sasagot! :)

Answers

• whoopingfiberwhoopingfiber PEx Rookie ⭐
    Thank you for your reply. I think I really have to wait for the result. I’m hoping I’d get approved. *crossing fingers* 😊
  • SoulExchangeSoulExchange 青春フールパワー PEx Expert 🎖️
    Yeah, fastest approval I have heard of for sbcards application to approval is 4 days. He/she is a depositor.

Average for all banks is 2weeks. Could take upto 4 weeks. Or even 2 months.
    Yeah, fastest approval I have heard of for sbcards application to approval is 4 days. He/she is a depositor.

Depositor naman po ako ng SB pero 3 months pa nga lang. Hehe. I checked again and still pending. I guess I really have to wait for confirmation call from their representative regarding my application whether it’s denied or approved. 

Declined na ako. Bye, SB! Haha 😂
  • christianphchristianph PEx Rookie ⭐

Mag-fast track ka muna sir, kahit 15K lang, then maintain mo ng 6months, saka mo gamitin reference card. Ganito po ang gagawin ko. 
  • Hi guys! 

May tanong po ako dun sa mga nagkaroon na ng SB Credit Card o yung mga recently lang nag-process and was approved. Nag-apply po kasi ako last July 16, 2018 lang thru online and I got a text and email right away about my application with the reference number. Kinabukasan SB called our office (HR) for employment verification medyo madaming tanong all were from what I’ve filled-up on my application and documents I’ve submitted. I checked the status online of my application the following day and until now it is still PENDING. Kailan ko kaya malalaman if approved ako or hindi? Maybe because weekend ngayon kaya di updated yung status kasi wala silang work? And lastly, what should I expect next? Makakatanggap pa ba ako ng call or text from them or email or another verification?

Usually 4-5 Working days po. Email at SMS po yung notifications pag approved. If walang notif, malamang declined, pending or cancelled. Makikita po sa website application status.

Mag-fast track ka muna sir, kahit 15K lang, then maintain mo ng 6months, saka mo gamitin reference card. Ganito po ang gagawin ko. 
    That’s probably what I’d like to do but in other bank which is RCBC. They offer great rewards and I think I’d have a higher chance of getting a regular credit card after a year or more if I pay my bills on time and in full. I also read reviews about their card that they offer great installment on payments with their partner merchants. Anyway, I’m still gonna retain my savings account at SB. 😊

That’s probably what I’d like to do but in other bank which is RCBC. They offer great rewards and I think I’d have a higher chance of getting a regular credit card after a year or more if I pay my bills on time and in full. I also read reviews about their card that they offer great installment on payments with their partner merchants. Anyway, I’m still gonna retain my savings account at SB. 😊
  • radiance09radiance09 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi guys! 

In my own personal experience SB is the very first bank na nagissue nang regular card sa akin. Thankful lang ako. If complete yung documents na pinasa mo ang off course meet their requirement bibigyan ka naman talaga nila nang cc. 4 days lang yung processing sa akin and no account ako sa SB and sa online ako nag apply. Nag apply ako out of curiosity if I am qualified and luckily binigyan naman.
  • sweeteensixteensweeteensixteen PEx Rookie ⭐
    Gano kataas chance ma-grant ng SecBank na cc if carded ka na? I have a friend who got declined multiple times despite having cards in other banks. Thanks!
  • security_bankersecurity_banker PEx Rookie ⭐

Hi! This is Selvin Calonzo, Sales Associate of Security Bank. I am here to assist you in applying for a Security Bank credit card.

2714png

Only ONE valid government-issued ID is required if you have an existing credit card with other banks*

2714png

Exclusive Rewards and Promos

2714png

Apply in as fast as 10 minutes!

1f4afpng

Online Application

Apply NOW by clicking on this link: https://bit.ly/2poB8oA

Instructions for applicants with existing credit cards*:

1. Fill out the required fields on the link : https://bit.ly/2poB8oA

2. On the Required Documents portion, attach the copy of your photo-bearing government-issued ID on both Proof of Identification and Proof of Business Ownership. ITR, COE and payslips are not required UNLESS needed by underwriters for further verification.

*active credit cards for one year and in good credit standing

Mastercard Classic: Best for First-time Users

1f518png

Exciting Rewards

1f518png

Secure Online Shopping

1f518png

Worldwide Acceptance

2cdaedyjpg

Mastercard Gold: Best for Frequent Shoppers

1f518png

Higher Credit Limits

1f518png

Supplementary Cards

1f518png

Exclusive Promos

2aahnybjpg

Mastercard Platinum: Best for Travelers

1f518png

Dual Currency Billing

1f518png

Access to MIASCOR Lounges

1f518png

Concierge Services

1z7qkijpg

Complete Cashback: Best for the Family

1f518png

5-tiered Rebates

1f518png

Year-round Cashback

1f518png

Immediate Cashback

Click Mastercard: Best for Online Shoppers

1f518png

Up to 5% Cashback

1f518png

Automatic Rebates

1f518png

Secure Online Shopping

ih0chujpg

For any inquiries, you may contact me at (0927) 530 1007 or send me an email at [email protected]

Hi! This is Selvin Calonzo, Sales Associate of Security Bank. I am here to assist you in applying for a Security Bank credit card.

2714png

Only ONE valid government-issued ID is required if you have an existing credit card with other banks*

2714png

Exclusive Rewards and Promos

2714png

Apply in as fast as 10 minutes!

1f4afpng

Online Application

Instructions for applicants with existing credit cards*:

1. Fill out the required fields on the link : https://bit.ly/2poB8oA

2. On the Required Documents portion, attach the copy of your photo-bearing government-issued ID on both Proof of Identification and Proof of Business Ownership. ITR, COE and payslips are not required UNLESS needed by underwriters for further verification.

Mastercard Classic: Best for First-time Users

1f518png

Exciting Rewards

1f518png

Secure Online Shopping

1f518png

Worldwide Acceptance

[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/r2mbsw.jpg[/IMG]

Mastercard Gold: Best for Frequent Shoppers

1f518png

Higher Credit Limits

1f518png

Supplementary Cards

1f518png

Exclusive Promos

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/1086wpi.jpg[/IMG]

Mastercard Platinum: Best for Travelers

1f518png

Dual Currency Billing

1f518png

Access to MIASCOR Lounges

1f518png

Concierge Services

[IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/1zfj33r.jpg[/IMG]

Complete Cashback: Best for the Family

1f518png

5-tiered Rebates

1f518png

Year-round Cashback

1f518png

Immediate Cashback

Click Mastercard: Best for Online Shoppers

1f518png

Up to 5% Cashback

1f518png

Automatic Rebates

1f518png

Secure Online Shopping

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/35chr13.jpg[/IMG]

For any inquiries, you may contact me at (0927) 530 1007 or send me an email at [email protected]

Hi! This is Selvin Calonzo, Sales Associate of Security Bank. I am here to assist you in applying for a Security Bank credit card.

✅ Only ONE valid government-issued ID is required if you have an existing credit card with other banks*
    ✅Exclusive Rewards and Promos
    ✅Apply in as fast as 10 minutes!

💯Online Application

2. On the Required Documents portion, attach the copy of your photo-bearing government-issued ID on both Proof of Identification and Proof of Business Ownership. ITR, COE and payslips are not required UNLESS needed by underwriters for further verification.

Mastercard Classic: Best for First-time Users

📌Exciting Rewards
    📌Secure Online Shopping
    📌Worldwide Acceptance

Mastercard Gold: Best for Frequent Shoppers

📌Higher Credit Limits
    📌Supplementary Cards
    📌Exclusive Promos

Mastercard Platinum: Best for Travelers

📌Dual Currency Billing
    📌Access to MIASCOR Lounges
    📌Concierge Services

Complete Cashback: Best for the Family

📌5-tiered Rebates
    📌Year-round Cashback
    📌Immediate Cashback

Click Mastercard: Best for Online Shoppers

📌Up to 5% Cashback
    📌Automatic Rebates
    📌Secure Online Shopping

For any inquiries, you may contact me at (0927) 530 1007 or send me an email at [email protected]
  • Kryss25Kryss25 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Pwede po ba magpatulong for fast SB card approval?I have 3 referrence CC's.Thank you
  • Strong7PowerStrong7Power Member PEx Moderator
    First and Second Threads of SB Cards are NOW CLOSED.

---
    Ituloy ang talakayan sa ikatlong sinulid ng SB Cards:  Security Bank Credit Card Thread III

To PEX Admin: Please close this discussion thread. Thank You.
This discussion has been closed.