Cashalo Digital Lending - JG Summit and Oriente
Cashalo is a marketplace that allows Filipinos to collaborate for financial services. We provide a place for borrowers and lenders to connect.
Who can use the Cashalo?
Cashalo currently allows borrowers who are employed or with steady income, and are over 18 years old.
It’s easy to apply for Cashaloans! Eligible users just need to register; provide their personal, work information & bank account; then select their Cashaloan.
To apply for a loan, you need to provide:
- - Personal and work information
- - Bank account details
- - Valid government-issued ID
You can select a loan with a term of 15 to 45 days.
- Login to your Cashalo App and go to the "My Loans" tab and click "Pay Now".
- Select "Robinsons Bank".
- Login to your Robinsons Bank Online Banking account.
- Go to Transfer & Pay > Transfer/Pay.
- Select Biller in the "Payee Type" field.
- Choose CASHALO from the biller list.
- Fill in the necessary information. In the "Reference No" field, enter Loan ID* and click Submit.
*Please enter only the numbers of your Loan Item ID. Do not include any letters. For example, if your Loan Item ID is B201803169211601, write 201803169211601 only.We will send a confirmation email to you once processed. Cashalo will take 1-2 banking days to process and confirm your payment.