Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Am i pregnant? Im slightly freaking out

bf and i had sex on the 5th. It was my last fertile day. May protection naman and he came outside pero the condom broke pala. I took an emergency pill agad. Pero a week later alang telltale na pagdugo from the pills. (So i assumed the pills didnt work)

My period is supposed to start yesterday. It’s 1am ala pa din. Im super stressed and anxious that i might be pregnant. Is it notable na days (weeks ata) before my expected period, puyat ako lagi and super stressed bc of family matters? Does that delay my period.

im thinking of taking a pt if ala pa din ng isang week, sana hindi humantong dun :—( 

advice? Thoughts? Pahelp naman jan huhu ty

Answers

• zelbesterzelbester PEx Rookie ⭐
    hmm think positive lng... delayed lng cguru yan... may ganun tlaga...

just incase its a blessing... 
  • Utang na loob gumamit ng  PREGNANCY TEST KIT!

At sa susunod GAGAMIT NG CONDOM kung ayaw mabuntis!!

#HuwagBobo
  • zelbesterzelbester PEx Rookie ⭐
    @miyori123, ilang taon na pla kayu ni bf? nag wwork nba kayu?
  • chad_almightychad_almighty PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Try di mag research at utang na loob wag gumawa ng mga bagay na hindi mo kayang panindigan. 
  • enchiladasenchiladas PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited July 2018 #6
    miyori123 said:
    Is it notable na days (weeks ata) before my expected period, puyat ako lagi and super stressed bc of family matters? Does that delay my period.

Good grief not another one of these threads! I feel sad and annoyed when I see threads like these. 

Yes, stress can delay your period among other factors.
    If memory serves me right, a woman is fertile two weeks before and two weeks after a period — given her menstrual cycle is textbook; meaning her menstrual cycle lasts 28 days or so — that’s your ovulation period, it can happen anytime in that time frame. Keep in mind that each woman’s body is different. On occassion, our bodies don’t always keep to a schedule and will do it’s own thing. 
    Another thing to keep in mind and to worry about is that SOME ***** CAN survive inside the vagina for up to 5-7 days, if the cervical conditions are ideal. 

It’s been 2 weeks since you last (I assume) had sex. A pregnancy test is sensitive to detect if you are pregnant now. If still in doubt, go to your family doctor or OB and ask to do a blood test. That is the most accurate and your numbers will give an approximate of how early the pregnancy is or if you’re pregnant at all.

You sound like a sensible person for using protection and keeping track of your cycle but not mature enough to handle the consequences and responsibilties that come with it. 

Good luck and I hope things go in your favor. 
  • kirakirakirakira PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The best thing to do is take a pregnancy test. An OB friend once told me that if at the first PT, it does not change the result even if you take a hundredth. Better yet, visit an OB.
  • ako nag pt na negative . 1 month 3 days delayed. nag punta na din sa ob. pina trans v ako. wala naman nakita pero naiistress ako bat hindi pa din ako nag kakaron. :(