Home PEx Chat Small Talk
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

I feel really sad and depressed!

It's already been 2 months and I feel depressed. I don't know why but I think it's more like I am burned out of my daily routine. I feel empty. :( 

Comments

• icingheavenicingheaven PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi! I think I had that downtime after graduating in college when I landed on a job I didn't like and was not related to my degree. And trust me it wasn't easy. I get really angry easily and irritable. I feel like life is not worth living that way. No inspiration etc etc. I just hope you're not at that phasing yet. Some tips though. Try something new! Or be a bit selfish and spoil yourself. Minimal your to-do list in a day and meditate that really helps. :) 
  • pokemonaddictpokemonaddict PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Coping with depression is no joke. Try talking to your close friends about it and if you know anyone who has suffered  from depression too.  You may also want to unwind with your friends and loved ones a few times a week. 
  • Clotilda HardwickClotilda Hardwick PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hey you guys thanks for the encouraging words. I think I really do need help and someone to talk too. I was desperate last night to get help and found online advice and it hit me with facts relateable BetterHelp was the website. I'm still thinking if I'll get a counseling. It looks pretty legit.
  • Clotilda HardwickClotilda Hardwick PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hey you guys thanks for the encouraging words. I think I really do need help and someone to talk too. I was desperate last night to get help and found online advice and it hit me with facts relateable BetterHelp was the website. I'm still thinking if I'll get a counseling. It looks pretty legit.
  • boylinde974boylinde974 PEx Rookie ⭐
    magpakatatag kalang, makakaya mong lampasan ang lahat na problema na nasa isip mo! 
  • sophieharpersophieharper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    seek help, you'll need the right advice from the people who understand your situation. Don't lose hope.
  • worstjuanworstjuan PEx Rookie ⭐
    Me too for over 15 yrs already 
  • SamanthaBSamanthaB PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi @Clotilda Hardwick! If you can afford a counseling service, don't hesitate to get help. But do a research first about your prospect. Although most PEXers surely want to help you and listen to you, it is somehow much better to also get a professional help.
  • Hi @SamanthaB and sophieharper. Thank you for taking time to read my post and for your advice. Much appreciated. Thanks to the others who shared their thoughts as well.