Home PEx News and Tech Technology Today

EASY TV Super Digibox

j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Have anyone bought a unit of this? Kumusta naman siya? Pansin ko doon sa nakita kong description ng equipment, mukhang may PVR-capabilities din siya pero hindi ko pa magawang ma-confirm sa customer service sa ngayon.

Iyun nga lang, kailangan ba talaga bumili ng isa pang brand para lang maka-access ng "exclusive" content? We're going to have a problem down the line if it turns out may loophole palang nakita sa digital broadcast regulations na sinet ng NTC.

Comments

• broadcast64broadcast64 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Here is the complete channel lineup picked up of Easy TV as received in Greenhills. I used the indoor antenna of TVPlus because of its longer cable. Antenna placed on window at the ground floor. Reception quality is comparable to that of TVPlus. Notice that this cannot decrypt the encypted channels of ABSCBN (cinemo et al Programs 41 to 45). Conversely, TVPlus cannot decrypt the encrypted channels of Solar (Programs 1 to 16).

Works initially in Metro Manila only. Recommended for those Sky subs needing their NBA fix but with an extra P990 annual subs fee.

No PVR capability to keep the price within reach.
  • GL2814.5GL2814.5 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Finally, a digital TV box that you can buy without making an already filthy-rich media outlet even richer.

Question though, is the History channel in this box the same History in cable tv (History Asia)?
  • KevinDurantKevinDurant PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yes, History Asia rin kapareho nung sa mga cable companies.
  • GL2814.5GL2814.5 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Good, since I'm planning to get a TV box for my mother-in-law in the province.

At least I can still get my Forged-in-Fire fix even when I'm in the province for an extended period of time. 
  • MilliardoMilliardo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I think EasyTV will force ABS-CBN to have cable channels also on TV Plus. I hope it does especially if EasyTV sells very well. Solar should have a wider distribution for it and have an aggressive marketing campaign the way ABS did, and maybe even give some units away for free the way it was done early on for TV Plus.
  • KevinDurantKevinDurant PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    GL2814.5 said:
    Good, since I'm planning to get a TV box for my mother-in-law in the province.

At least I can still get my Forged-in-Fire fix even when I'm in the province for an extended period of time. 
    Hindi pa available sa provinces ang signal. Metro Manila pa lang.
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    So yeah, I finally got a hold of a unit some time after I made this thread.

While it does have a PVR feature where you can record and store footage of shows, it's a bit difficult to get a decent hold of the channels that matter to me, ETC and Jack TV. It's probably coming from ETC's digital signal that's probably weak, compared to the other batch of exclusive channels found in another Solar-controlled frequency in addition to never getting a good hold of ABS and AS+A consistently.
  • cotton_oncotton_on PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    How's the digital signal of this Easy TV? Ok naman?

May nagsasabi sa akin na pangit daw yung mga kuha nito
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ayos naman siya for the most part. Depende sa kung saan ka, natatanggap naman siya ng mga digital signals ng karamihan sa mga channels na free. Medyo hit and miss ang sa ABS at S23.

Under test broadcast pa ang iba pero kung ang habol mo naman ay iyung channels ng Solar, more or less okay naman sila. For a time sa lugar namin, mahina ang signal ng ETC pero sa ngayon, hindi na uli.
  • rrrrrainerrrrraine PEx Rookie ⭐
    Interested ako dito kaso sabi sa Metro Manila lang siya available :cry:
  • Alam nyo ba brand nito? Kasi nasira remote ko, tapos sabi ng csr nila kung saan ko raw binili yun unit doon ko raw mabibili rwmote  Kaso nakaka 3 stores na ako wala naman daw sila remote  Baka sakali kasi alam nyo brand nito makuha sya using universal remote. Salamat po
  • I will be 1 year by September and this happens.