4) 8 months in the company as a marketing manager here in Qatar
5) 5,000 qar salary + commission 
6) food, accommodation and transpo provided by my employer
7) 12,500 qar or Php 183,000 in my savings account
8) travel history in the past 5 years:
-HK (3x)
-Macau (2x)
-Singapore
-USA ( J1 visa- exchange visitor last 2015, stayed in NYC for 2mons, 4days in NV and 4days in AZ)
-Japan

(I’m an OFW here in Qatar)

planning to spend my annual vacation and visit my friends  in the US for 20days

please I need your help and tips. Thank you!

Comments

• Hello pa evaluate naman po.

1) 26 years old
    2) female
    3) unmarried with 1 child in the Philippines
    4) 8 months in the company as a marketing manager here in Qatar
    5) 5,000 qar salary + commission 
    6) food, accommodation and transpo provided by my employer
    7) 12,500 qar or Php 183,000 in my savings account
    8) travel history in the past 5 years:
    -HK (3x)
    -Macau (2x)
    -Singapore
    -USA ( J1 visa- exchange visitor last 2015, stayed in NYC for 2mons, 4days in NV and 4days in AZ)
    -Japan

(I’m an OFW here in Qatar)

planning to spend my annual vacation and visit my friends  in the US for 20days

please I need your help and tips. Thank you!

• katehkateh PEx Rookie ⭐
    Merong existing threads about US visa:

Please post there and WAIT for people to reply. Kahit ilang beses mo i-quote at re-post hindi mapapabilis ang pagsagot sa iyo. Hindi ura-urada ang sumasagot.... remember, members din ang sumasagot. Hindi sila empleyedo na binabayaran para sumagot, so kung kelan lang sila may time sila magre-reply. Just be patient and wait until one of the veteran people on the existing threads get to you and give you an answer.

Also, backread the existing threads for tips. Ang daming nagpo-post ng actual experience nila sa interviews nila.
  • kateh said:

Please post there and WAIT for people to reply. Kahit ilang beses mo i-quote at re-post hindi mapapabilis ang pagsagot sa iyo. Hindi ura-urada ang sumasagot.... remember, members din ang sumasagot. Hindi sila empleyedo na binabayaran para sumagot, so kung kelan lang sila may time sila magre-reply. Just be patient and wait until one of the veteran people on the existing threads get to you and give you an answer.

Also, backread the existing threads for tips. Ang daming nagpo-post ng actual experience nila sa interviews nila.
    Hi! I’m really sorry. Hindi ako aware na it was posted ng maraming beses. 

Anyway, thank you for informing me. 
  • kateh said:

Hi! I’m really sorry. Hindi ako aware na it was posted ng maraming beses. 

Anyway, thank you for informing me.