Home PEx News and Tech Technology Today

PLDT DSL/FIBR internet connection

Promo period June 22-24, 2018

RESIDENTIAL SUBSCRIPTION
Fibr Plans 1299 and 1699
1299 FREE modem and discounted installation fee of P 500. Speed 3mbps and unlimited. 

1699 FREE modem and discounted installation fee of P 500. Original speed 5mbps. Availing this promo will double the speed to 10mbps on the first 12 mons of subscription. Unlimited. 

Both plans come with a landline phone.

Only 1 valid ID (sss, umid, driver's license, passport..)
and signed application form/subscription certificate.

If you are interested, text or call 09493629391 / 09151160702 or email me at [email protected]

For the residents of North Caloocan, bilis kabit program is available on selected areas.

Other fibr plans are also available, 1899 20mbps and 2899 50mbps

For business use, we have Kaasenso plans.

Comments

• Hi i just want to ask how can i reconnect my pldt internet after paying my unpaid balance.. no one is answering their hotline.. is there another option like through online? Thank you
  • add616renebadd616reneb PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    PLDT Home Broadband  SALE on Unlimited FiBR/ DSL Plans:  Sept. 14 -16, 2018 only!!

Inline image

PLDT Home Broadband Sale Promo Mechanics:

1) This promo is available to all new applicants and existing PLDT landline subscribers who apply during the following dates:  September 14 - 16, 2018 only!
    2) Promo offers can be availed in all PLDT Home booths, Sales & Service Centers, Smart & Sun Stores, PLDT Home Website, Hotline, Agents.
    3) Those who apply for the following plans are entitled to these exclusive promos:

A. HOME FIBR PLANS

1. Unlimited Plan 1299/ Speeds of up to 5Mbps
    FREE Installation Fee 
    * Discounted Modem Fee at P70/month 
    * No Cash-out

2. Unlimited Plan 1699/ Speeds of up to 10 Mbps
    FREE Installation Fee 
    *No Cash- out

3. Unlimited Plan 1899/ Speeds of up to 10 Mbps
    FREE Installation Fee 
    *No Cash- out

4. Unlimited Plan 2899/ (NEW DOUBLE THE SPEED PROMO; 100 Mbps for 1 year**) 
    * Comes with FREE Modem and Installation Fee
    **The speed is doubled for the first 12 months only; speed reverts to regular 50 Mbps starting on the 13th month. This Promo is available to new Home FiBR subscribers only.

B. HOME DSL PLANS

1. Unlimited Plan 1299/ Speeds of up to 5 Mbps
    * Discounted Modem and Installation Fee of P500
    *No Cash-out

2. Unlimited Plan 1699/ Speeds of up to 10 Mbps
    * FREE Modem Fee
    * FREE Installation Fee
    * No Cash- out

3. Unlimited Plan 2899/ Speeds of up to 20 Mbps
    * FREE Modem and Installation Fee
    * No Cash-out

DTI-FTEB Permit No. 2609 Series of 2018

TERMS & CONDITIONS
    1) For applications with outstanding balances, they must settle it within the promo period.
    2) Applications are subject to availability of facilities in the applicant's area of residence.
    3) This promo does not apply to PLDT broadband subscribers who have availed of other offers.
    4) Once approved, the subscription is subject to 24-month lock-in period for HOME DSL Plans and 36-month lock-in period for HOME FIBR Plans.
    5) Should a subscriber opt to disconnect the service before the lock-in period expires, a pre-termination fee worth 3 months of his monthly service fee is required.

Give/PM/text me at 0918-2312423 your FULL NAME, EXACT SERVICE ADDRESS & existing PLDT Tel No., EXACT SERVICE ADDRESS w/ nearest Road, BRGY. NAME to check first if FiBR-ready or DSL-ready and EMAIL ADDRESS for all details and to Apply/ Upgrade/Migrate-Connect/ Switch to FiBR Plans/ DSL Plans w/ Unlimited Usage!! Need signed new PLDT Application Form/ CIS, signed PLDT Subscription Certificate with copy Valid ID and latest Proof of Billing, PLDT Bill &/or non-PLDT Broadband Bill to officially Apply/ Switch via Email only!