Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Answering Iglesia Ni Cristo Queries

Been browsing INC threads here and I find some posters really bully.  Well, bully in the sense that they reply to threads not to seek enlightenment but to insist on his/her own thinking.  So I am thinking, why engage in such discussion?  Yes, this is a discussion board, but don't we all agree that to have a useful community, we need to relive the good old "respect" to each other's beliefs?  

I am a self-professed Iglesia Ni Cristo member and I would like to accommodate honest INC queries to the best of my knowledge as a member.  I don't intend to bring up a debate here, just to shed some light versus the numerous INC threads existing here in the Realm of Thought forum.

Thank you in advance for inquiring :) 

Comments

• phillyphilly Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Tapos na ba ang shift ni Kidlat?
  • salermosalermo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Been browsing INC threads here and I find some posters really bully.  Well, bully in the sense that they reply to threads not to seek enlightenment but to insist on his/her own thinking.  So I am thinking, why engage in such discussion?  Yes, this is a discussion board, but don't we all agree that to have a useful community, we need to relive the good old "respect" to each other's beliefs?  

I am a self-professed Iglesia Ni Cristo member and I would like to accommodate honest INC queries to the best of my knowledge as a member.  I don't intend to bring up a debate here, just to shed some light versus the numerous INC threads existing here in the Realm of Thought forum.

Pag sinabi mong queries iyon ba aanyayahin ninyo pumunta sa kapilya ninyo para maliwanagan? Matagal na walang mga interisado sa mga PEXers dito. Sapagka't pagnagigipit sa mga tanong ang payo ay magpunta kayo sa ministro namin.  :|
  • taglishLurkertaglishLurker PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    salermo said:

Pag sinabi mong queries iyon ba aanyayahin ninyo pumunta sa kapilya ninyo para maliwanagan? Matagal na walang mga interisado sa mga PEXers dito. Sapagka't pagnagigipit sa mga tanong ang payo ay magpunta kayo sa ministro namin.  :|
    Image result for tsk tsk animated gif

• kuya buboykuya buboy PEx Rookie ⭐
    mas maganda pa cguro itanong na lang kay soriano...mas kwela pa 
  • TrollmeisterTrollmeister PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    salermo said:

Image result for tsk tsk animated gif

aminin na lang kasi ng ministro ni Manalo na hindi niya alam ang sagot kaya pinapapunta na lang kayo sa kapilya
  • almario38almario38 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Deacon646:
    TruthOrSnare:
    lol, it took me a while to get the sarcasm, but thank you for the laugh.

I couldn't agree more, at first I felt that this church was teaching lessons with logic and true passion for the truth. But more and more recently I am realizing that I am only coming to these worship services and giving my offerings, only to be told to continue to come to these worship services and give my offerings. My enthusiasm, and donations, have wained considerably recently.

Sigh, it amazes me that smart, educated people (like my fiancee whom I love) can't see the true light. I am also finding it harder and harder to benefit from these moments of prayers (I once felt a flood of passion and emotion during the group prayers) because I get frustrated and discouraged as soon as I hear EVM or the administration in these prayers to God and Christ.

It is the kindest of the members themselves, I believe (and obviously the love for my fiancee), that keeps me going. I just wish they would all wake up, but I can understand how hard it would be for someone who grew up being brainwashed twice a week for decades, that this is the true way and to question your leaders is to question God. Pretty ironic considering that this church was founded on questioning the leaders of Felix's time.

I understand how you feel.  I have been a member for a long time, because it would break my wife's heart if I left.  But I never bought in to their beliefs, I just go and spend the hour occasionally listening to the repetitive sermons, but mostly thinking about other things.

• kanotokapitolyokanotokapitolyo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/1367565891753

The Reporter was trying to ask some queries to the church leadership but watch what they get from the members :) 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvuKS1Xi3iM

Another link from youtube, please watch and spread it to the bretheren
  • KidlatNgayonKidlatNgayon PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    The members ACTED DECENTLY AND POLITELY!

I don't know if that episode is taunting enough to merit a libel suit from the church or the administration will simply let it go, secretly thanking those who took part to produce it because the church will only be stronger and grow bigger, first in North America then the rest of the world! lol God's ways are indeed unfathomable and unexpected! Glory be to God! 
    The members ACTED DECENTLY AND POLITELY!

I don't know if that episode is taunting enough to merit a libel suit from the church or the administration will simply let it go, secretly thanking those who took part to produce it because the church will only be stronger and grow bigger, first in North America then the rest of the world! lol God's ways are indeed unfathomable and unexpected! Glory be to God! 
    hihihihihihihihi Decently and Politely?

Watch the video of the lawyer having conversation with the Canadian National... Decent and Polite your @ss hihihihihihi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvuKS1Xi3iM
    Yes it was. The "reporter" is intrusive. If they were decent, they will not just barge in into a holy event. Alam mo yan, Kanots, nanggugulo sila. The worship service and dedication will not be delayed to deal with people like these. That show taunts members because they can get footages to allege that members are "ferocious".
    Yes it was. The "reporter" is intrusive. If they were decent, they will not just barge in into a holy event. Alam mo yan, Kanots, nanggugulo sila. The worship service and dedication will not be delayed to deal with people like these. That show taunts members because they can get footages to allege that members are "ferocious".
    Nasa labas lang sila.....

Ang kanilang layon ay makuha ang panig ni EVilMan

Pero dahil nga walang utak si EVilMan at takot magpa interview, nagtago sa pundilyo ng mga Zombie

Hihihihihihihihihihihihi

Hindi yung reporter ang tinutukoy ko kundi yung Nakasagutan ng Canadian national na isa diumano Abugado...

Litaw na litaw ang kademonyohan ninyo kidlat
    Hindi yan ang panahon para gawin ang layunin nila. Bakit sina Menorca at Dizon ay ininterview nila nang one-on-one, na hindi habang nagtatrabaho sila, di ba?

Kasi ang mga TV show exposes, ang no. 1 layunin nila ay ratings, at mag-expose pero hindi lahat ng pag-e-expose nila ay tama. Wala silang masusing imbestigasyon. Ang format nila ay one-sided kaya nadedemanda sila at nananalo ang nagdedemanda!
    Hindi yan ang panahon para gawin ang layunin nila. Bakit sina Menorca at Dizon ay ininterview nila nang one-on-one, na hindi habang nagtatrabaho sila, di ba?

Kasi ang mga TV show exposes, ang no. 1 layunin nila ay ratings, at mag-expose pero hindi lahat ng pag-e-expose nila ay tama. Wala silang masusing imbestigasyon. Ang format nila ay one-sided kaya nadedemanda sila at nananalo ang nagdedemanda!
    B0B0!!! hihihihihihi, ilang beses ng sumulat ang TV Station kay EVilMan hindi sinasagot, kaya nga pinuntahan na nila si EVilMan para makunan ng panig , pero dahil sa katulad mong B0B0 din si EVilMan kaya nagtago sa Pundilyo ng mga Zombies
    Ito ang sa sa biblia:

Exodus 14:14
    English Standard Version
    The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

Unlike you, MASUNURIN ang Ka EVM kaya siya ay pinapanigan ng Diyos! :lol:
  • ranger*gurlranger*gurl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ito ang sa sa biblia:

English Standard Version

context:

13 Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. 14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

its about the egyptians, you cultist! 

:bee:

Ito ang sa sa biblia:

English Standard Version

context:

13 Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. 14 The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still.”

Moises was the Executive Administrator during the time of the prophets. He was God's designated leader to lead Israel to freedom from Egypt's oppression.

God's commandment is not only for Moises and his people but for all leaders and members of His nation, which at present is the church of Christ or Iglesia ni Cristo.

As  it is written:

Ecclesiastes 1:9 What has happened before will happen again. What has been done before will be done again. There is nothing new in the whole world. 
    10 "Look," they say, "here is something new!" But no, it has all happened before, long before we were born. 
    11 No one remembers what has happened in the past, and no one in days to come will remember what happens between now and then. 

Ito ang sa sa biblia:

English Standard Version

context:

Moises was the Executive Administrator during the time of the prophets. He was God's designated leader to lead Israel to freedom from Egypt's oppression.

God's commandment is not only for Moises and his people but for all leaders and members of His nation, which at present is the church of Christ or Iglesia ni Cristo.

As  it is written:

Ecclesiastes 1:9 What has happened before will happen again. What has been done before will be done again. There is nothing new in the whole world. 
    10 "Look," they say, "here is something new!" But no, it has all happened before, long before we were born. 
    11 No one remembers what has happened in the past, and no one in days to come will remember what happens between now and then. 

well it did not happen to you! felix manalo was never a prophet. god did not spoke to manalo like he did to moses! manalo did not perform any miracle like moses did! felix manalo was nothing but a poser! 

God did not physically speak to FYM because this is what God stated as recorded in the Holy Sciptures:

Jeremiah 31:33“ But this is the covenantI will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD. I will put My law in their minds and inscribe it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. 34 No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity and will remember their sins no more.”

Therefore, it was in FYM's heart to find the true God who all the false religious does proclaim about, and he was successful in propagating this to the true church of Christ in these last days.
    God did not physically speak to FYM because this is what God stated as recorded in the Holy Sciptures:

Jeremiah 31:33“ But this is the covenantI will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD. I will put My law in their minds and inscribe it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people. 34 No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, ‘Know the LORD,’ because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity and will remember their sins no more.”

Therefore, it was in FYM's heart to find the true God who all the false religious does proclaim about, and he was successful in propagating this to the true church of Christ in these last days.

read the next line, dearie: "No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother". so why did fym go around teaching people? that means the prophecy wasnt for him!