Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

Dating coworkers. PEX, what's your take?

This probably hasn't been brought up here pero, I will.

This is my take. Feel free to disagree with my rationale.

Nope Nope Nope.

There are just way too many cons and not enough pros, see, if you try hitting on someone at work, if it doesn't work out, you have to see that person EVERY SINGLE DAY, so unless you're willing to look for a new job or they're willing to look for a new job, welcome to hell. Only way it works out is if you never breakup and live happily ever after, What are the chances of that happening?

What if you decide to hook up and you don't perform that you'd really like to (if you know what I mean), do you want that rumor going around the office? Let's not forget all the office gossips, do you really want that added to your life?

BTW, let's not forget office policy on inter-office dating, for all you know, you could be getting into some serious trouble.

Takeaway? Don't stick your d**k in the company ink.

What's your opinion?

Comments

• sophieharpersophieharper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I agree big nope. I've dated a co-worker once, bad idea. Things went sour and I had to see that person every day. Nothing much happened to us, but it's just irritating to see them every day. There are lots of people outside of your workplace you can date. Don't date an officemate.
  • SamanthaBSamanthaB PEx Rookie ⭐
    I also dated a co-worker before. Things also went sour but well the difference is I already developed feelings for him. Wasn't really irritated seeing him every day. Was just really painful. I won't say dating a co-worker should be a no-no. You can as long as the both of you knows how to separate your professional relationship from personal one. It's all about knowing how to handle things.
  • SPRINGHEEL69SPRINGHEEL69 PEx Rookie ⭐
    I agree big nope. I've dated a co-worker once, bad idea. Things went sour and I had to see that person every day. Nothing much happened to us, but it's just irritating to see them every day. There are lots of people outside of your workplace you can date. Don't date an officemate.
    There's one workaround to this. Kung paalis ka na sa trabaho mo. Sure. Go for anyone
  • I am Martin Gail. I love teaching, I have 7 years teaching experience in UK, Teaching Statistics to a wide range of students from Elementary level right through to PhD Students. Currently, I am providing my tutoring services at SPSS-Tutor. I have a kind and patient style of teaching and love to help and explain. I love reading when I have free time there is nothing better than reading a good science fiction novel. I have a bachelor and master degree in Statistics.
    I am Martin Gail. I love teaching, I have 7 years teaching experience in UK, Teaching Statistics to a wide range of students from Elementary level right through to PhD Students. Currently, I am providing my tutoring services at SPSS-Tutor. I have a kind and patient style of teaching and love to help and explain. I love reading when I have free time there is nothing better than reading a good science fiction novel. I have a bachelor and master degree in Statistics.
    No one's interested, bucko. Quit spamming here.
  • bigblackcatbigblackcat PEx Rookie ⭐
    edited May 2018
    I dont see anything wrong with it. If you really love the person then consequence like seeing her everyday after break up is just piece of cake. Besides we all had romantic relationships with some of our classmates when we were younger, how come no one's complaining before that we have to see them everyday when we broke up with them.
    I dont see anything wrong with it. If you really love the person then consequence like seeing her everyday after break up is just piece of cake. Besides we all had romantic relationships with some of our classmates when we were younger, how come no one's complaining before that we have to see them everyday when we broke up with them.
    If you really love the person and you break up with them and see them everyday is just a piece of cake?

Seriously, if you have experienced a breakup especially if you still have feelings for the person and think it's a "piece of cake", it would be very surprising na petiks lang ang feeling mo.

Do you even heartbreak bro?

• bigblackcatbigblackcat PEx Rookie ⭐
    If you really love the person and you break up with them and see them everyday is just a piece of cake?

Seriously, if you have experienced a breakup especially if you still have feelings for the person and think it's a "piece of cake", it would be very surprising na petiks lang ang feeling mo.

Do you even heartbreak bro?

Emotional kasi kayo masyado. Mga softies. Ako wala lang sakin yan kahit maka ilang break up anong pakeelam ko bakit ako papa apekto. Bawas bawasan niyo kasi panonood ng mga pelikulang kagaya ng one more chance. :P

• Emotional kasi kayo masyado. Mga softies. Ako wala lang sakin yan kahit maka ilang break up anong pakeelam ko bakit ako papa apekto. Bawas bawasan niyo kasi panonood ng mga pelikulang kagaya ng one more chance. :P
    Hindi lang iyan. Baka mapurnada pa ang iyong career. Halimbawa nakipag-date ka sa isang taong mataas ang tungkulin sa inyong tanggapan. Tapos nagkasiraan kayo. Baka pag-initan ka hanggang mapilitan kang magbitiw.

Ang aral: huwag tayo tatae kung saan tayo kumakain!

Emotional kasi kayo masyado. Mga softies. Ako wala lang sakin yan kahit maka ilang break up anong pakeelam ko bakit ako papa apekto. Bawas bawasan niyo kasi panonood ng mga pelikulang kagaya ng one more chance. :P
    Hindi lang iyan. Baka mapurnada pa ang iyong career. Halimbawa nakipag-date ka sa isang taong mataas ang tungkulin sa inyong tanggapan. Tapos nagkasiraan kayo. Baka pag-initan ka hanggang mapilitan kang magbitiw.

Ang aral: huwag tayo tatae kung saan tayo kumakain!
    Tama, all breakups are not civil, may mga kaso na ang breakup ay mula sa differences na magdudulot ng away at galit.

Paano kung kinalat na "ay nambubugbog ito ng babae", "manyakis yan blablabla" or some other terrible rumor about you which would cause alienating you from your coworkers and pretty much everyone at work,. You'd lose your morale in your duties. ewan ko lang ung uubra ang tigas mo dyan.