Home PEx Campus University of Santo Tomas
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

UST Dorm

Hi, I'm an upcoming 1st year college student at University of Santo Tomas and my parents want me to go to Sta. Catalina Ladies Residences dorm. I heard they serve 3 meals there for the residents to have no problem in terms of food. The thing is, they are very strict, pumunta kami don and they won't allow us to take a peak at their rooms whereas to other dorms, they let us in and see the area. Maganda ba don? Too strict? May lights off ba?

Comments

• Hi. I am a 4th year engeering student in UST. We are currently looking for 2 male room mates. Monthly expenses around 4.5k inclusive of the internet, water and electric bill. Fully furnished with aircon. This is located at Dela Rosa bldg in Lacson corner Dapitan street where mcdo is located.

Room is very spacious and can accomodate up to 6 persons.

Please feel free to text me at 09436432638 for more inquiries.
    Thanks! 
  • Hi. I am a 5th year engeering student in UST. We are currently looking for 2 male room mates. Monthly expenses around 4k inclusive of the pldt fiber internet, water and electric bill. Fully furnished with aircon. This is located at Dela Rosa bldg in Lacson corner Dapitan street where mcdo is located.

Room is very spacious and can accomodate up to 5 to 6 persons.

Thanks! 
  • Hi. I am a 2nd year medical student in UST. We are currently looking for 2 male room mates. Monthly expenses around 4k inclusive of the pldt fiber internet, water and electricity bill. Fully furnished with aircon. This is located at Dela Rosa bldg in Lacson corner Dapitan street where mcdo is located.

Thanks! 
  • Hi. I am a 2nd year medical student in UST. We are currently looking for 2 male room mates. Monthly expenses around 4k inclusive of the pldt fiber internet, water and electricity bill. Fully furnished with aircon. This is located at Dela Rosa bldg in Lacson corner Dapitan street where mcdo is located.

Thanks!