PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at pex-info@pinoyexchange.com. Thank you!

♕SARAH GERONIMO♕ This15Me - Record Breaker [67]

Comments

• rkel7133rkel7133 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 19

Sarah Geronimo, Simply Beautiful!

Beauty isn't only about possessing a pretty face. It's also about having a beautiful mind, heart and most importantly a beautiful soul. This fresh-faced Filipino beauty is arguably the region’s reigning "Asia's Pop Royalty". She also boasts her own Cinderella story having rose to fame after competing in talent show Star for a Night. At a very young age, she proved that she has a voice that captured everyone’s hearts! Her smile and friendly eyes immediately lights up a room. Regarded as one of the nicest people in the industry, she does not disappoint. She is unpretentious despite her status. She talks normally with a self-deprecating sense of humor. 

The Popstar Royalty Sarah Geronimo, was born and raised in Tarlac. As a young and talented kid, she dreamt of becoming a famous singer one day. So at the age of 8, her formal training in singing began. But way before that, she already started showcasing her talent in various events when she was 2 years old. She also had the privilege of singing for Pope John Paul II on His visit in the country at the age of 6. Having her first-ever major Solo Concert at The Araneta Coliseum at the age of 17, she became the youngest Multi-Platinum Recording Artist in the Country. She has evolved from the nice girl-next-door image of 2003 to today who manages to look sexy without baring any skin. In 2013, she began to opt for a more sophisticated image. Sarah Geronimo’s transformation from a shy teenager to a beautiful woman has amazed everyone.

Money, fame, a successful career and a good looking boyfriend — Sarah Geronimo has everything that most of us can only dream of. What else could the singer want at this point of her life? With all the good things coming her way, the 29-year-old star says that she now wants to focus on giving back.

Coach Popstar Royalty Sarah Geronimo said she feels a deep connection with the young artists as she herself joined several amateur and TV singing contests as a child. “I see myself in them. I believe it’s my strength and it helped me in coaching them because I went through everything they are going through,” shared Sarah. 

Sarah's one of the rarest, sweetest and kind-hearted soul. 💜

Angelic Beauty with an Angelic  Voice!

Sarah was evidently blooming and in a happy disposition as always. Sarah has learned the art of balancing every aspect of her life — family, love and career. 

edited May 19

Asked what inspires her to accomplish everyday goals. Sarah said she often reminds herself that she’s surrounded by people who love her dearly like “my family, my special someone and the people who believes in me."

Gorgeous Smiles!

Gorgeous Smiles!

Gorgeous Smiles!

edited May 19

Sweet Sarah!

edited May 19

Innocently Beautiful!