Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration
Are you a pageant expert? Join the PEx Miss Universe Quiz Night on May 16!

Questions re eAPR

Hello everyone. I’m new to this forum. My common law partner and I are planning to apply for a permanent residency in Canady via EE. Been reading this forum for quite sometime now. I just have a few questions. One is, after getting an ITA, do you need to submit an application form just like when you apply for a TRV? Will my common law partner also need to submit his application in the same EE profile? What are the usual questions contained in the application? Does anyone have a copy of the same? Also, someone here mentioned that only the principal applicant needs to submit COEs, can someone confirm this is correct? Last question, for those who have recently landed in Canada, did the border officer ask you to show proof of funds? Thank you in advance for answering. 
Sign In or Register to comment.