Home PEx Campus Mapua Institute of Technology
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

hi! may i just ask how hard it is to enter and maintain your grades at mapua? (architecture)

thanks! 

Answers

• jcordon7jcordon7 Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    You really can't ask that question bro. Maintaining your grades and balancing your time is not something universal na pwede mong itanong sa iba, sasagot sila, and then effective din sayo. Its all about you, your priorities, and principles.

Lalo na yan sa mapua ka pa, nasa sayo talaga yan. Mahirap ba? Oo para sa lahat mahirap kahit hindi mapua.
  • jcordon7 said:
    You really can't ask that question bro. Maintaining your [url=https://www.picard-demenagement.fr/] Devis demenagement gratuit [/url]

grades and balancing your time is not something universal na pwede mong itanong sa iba, sasagot sila, and then effective din sayo. Its all about you, your priorities, and principles.

Lalo na yan sa mapua ka pa, nasa sayo talaga yan. Mahirap ba? Oo para sa lahat mahirap kahit hindi mapua.

Hello !

I’m a new member here and I think that this site is a very good one because there are many different subjects and various tips

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file