COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.

Thanks,
pexer99

[MOD POST] New PEX, Same LAFI

starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
Welcome to the new and improved PEX! I'm still moderating on LAFI and currently working on the threads. In the meantime, feel free to join in the discussions, create new ones, and enjoy the newest features such as Reactions and User Points. (If you have been using Reddit, this is all too familiar.)

Happy PEX-ing!

Comments

• Phil E. BusterPhil E. Buster Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Looks like the NEW PEx cannot handle special characters:
    (Like the special character n with tilde on top and also the apostrophe.)
    If this is not embarassing, it is definitely annoying to see the tags ? mark followed by quotation marks with comma in between and then a 8-digit reference number.
    I don't believe that this can be corrected in the new PEx, if tagging special characters is part of the program itself.

Hustisya para kina Sherlyn Cadapan and Karen Empe?o","32846549

Religious Hypocrisy Expos?","20160259

Independent Senatorial Candidate Lito Osme?a","41455620

Navotas Rep. Toby Tiangco is afraid of Serge Osme?a","66174732

[CANDIDATE] Teddy Casi?o","64850317

El Ni?o","41563873

Hustisya para kina Sherlyn Cadapan and Karen Empe?o","32846549

Religious Hypocrisy Expos?","20160259

Ang Vote ng mga Manile?o","4616729
  • h0lysh|tyousuckh0lysh|tyousuck B?nned by Adm?n PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    edited April 2018
    this new forum template suck..

but i like the new edit function.. pretty fast.. no need to load another page, then edit post, then save post, then click to return to page..

but still, forum template suck..

:D
  • crocopiecrocopie Luis Suarez No. 7 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    New Pex, Same LAFItards.  
  • h0lysh|tyousuckh0lysh|tyousuck B?nned by Adm?n PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^ it's truly brave for anybody to own up to what he truly is.. but to broadcast it to everyone, that takes unbelievable guts.. kudos..
  • ArnoldZArnoldZ Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Navigating in the old LAFI version was far more easy and fun, navigating in the new version is less wieldy and does not lend to smooth flow.
  • PExkyPExky Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    There used to be a small icon which when you click on it, will take you the last post.  Now, you have to take the long cut.  Click on the thread title, click on the last page, then scroll down to the last post.
  • Plantation BoyPlantation Boy Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    When I opened PEx this morning, I got the welcome page and the sign in dialog box.
    I signed in as usual.
    But the I got a message that says to try again.
    I did try again, but just the dame it asked me to try again.
    I tried for at least two times more, and still the same..try again!
    I was worried that my username has been compromised..then I looked at the top right hand side that my avatar was displayed, so I just went to the forum anf ignored the try again dialog box.
    And after all, I am signed in after all, all the time, I was asked to try signing in again! What gives?
    Attach image and attach URL is not working properly! Cannot paste a copied url or image url
    Even drag and drop won't work. too. Please resolve.
  • RazorhawkRazorhawk PEx Rookie ⭐
    Why is the "religious hypocrisy" thread still pinned? The opposing "Calling all Christians" thread should also be pinned. Or get remove the pin on the religious hypocrisy thread. 
  • Darius03Darius03 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Darius03Darius03 ✭✭✭
    5.2K views 510 comments Most recent by Darius03 July 11

I posted the above comments today July 15 and yet the date tag is July 11!
    Why is this thread stuck in July 11?

Today is July 15 and even elBartolo's pevious comment is dated July 12!

elBartoloelBartolo ✭✭✭

This new PEx is not performing well, old LAFI do not have this kind or errors
  • CelynneCelynne Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Just posted after a long time. My post has to be approved daw, may aprroval na pala. 
  • Avocadude31Avocadude31 Avocado Boy 🏹 Archer Squad🥉
    new lafi, new badge pls. ahohoho
  • sargosargo got balls PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    what has happened to this thread? 

https://www.pinoyexchange.com/discussion/817024/mocha-uson-the-best-and-the-brightest-among-duterte-supporters

it won't go up to the front page even when a new post is made 
    Celynne said:
    Just posted after a long time. My post has to be approved daw, may aprroval na pala. 
    I experience this, too. I think it has to do with the topic of your post. PEx must be holding post that can be portraying the government in bad light. 
    Another thing, your post will never be get approved and PEx will not explain anything. That shows how PEx respect their members.
  • WanakoSeyWanakoSey Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Question: In my profile it shows VISITS: 1
    How can that be when in COOMENTS it shows 352? 
    So, my visits cannot be just one 8t should show more than 352  because I could've made a visit without making a comment.
    Please update my VISITS statistics.

Thank you
       --- Wanakosey
    Why and how can a PEx administrator go into a PEx member's account and modify his/her profile this making the PEx member to login to his account?
    Have to request a new password that requires using the email address used to create the account.
    How about other members who have forgotten the email account they used because they are users who changed email addresses thrunthe years?
  • hellraiser2.hellraiser2. Registered User PExer
    Well, somebody give me a user new user name.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file