Home PEx Community PEx How To's
Tip: Manage your notification preferences to get notified when you earn a badge.

Posting Tips and Guide

PExAlertsPExAlerts Member PEx Moderator
edited April 2018 in PEx How To's
With the new PEx editor, it is now easier to post content. Here are some tips and reminders:

Social Media Content Posting
In posting social media content [ig,twitter,youtube], you don't need to use BB codes anymore. Just copy the URL link of the content you want to post and you are good to go. 

NOTE: FB videos are currently disabled. It  will also be activated moving forward.

SPOILER?
You can use the [spoiler] tag to keep posts hidden in a spoiler button. 

Note: [crouching-tigger hidden-spoiler] is not working anymore. 

FORMATTING
You can use the format buttons on top of the comment box. No need for BB codes. 

HASHTAGS and USER TAGGING

Hashtags and tagging is also [email protected] 
#PExer: will redirect with to all the posts with this hashtag
@forg: will redirect you to the profile page of the user

Posting Images
You can post an image using a URL or direct upload. Drag and Drop works also. 

NOTE: You might see marks of old BB codes. It will be removed eventually. 

Comments

• forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Feel free to ask questions here :)

#AskPex
  • EgozumEgozum PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    PLEASE Put this FORMAT.......This comment has been hidden.
  • karel_mkarel_m PEx Rookie ⭐
    Is there a section where we can discuss forum posting issues? If not, fwiw, I'll post here. Sometimes in LAFI section posts dont go through and are sent to moderation, after which they may or may not go through at all (even if conforming to proper guidelines). Some posts are time sensitive concerning breaking news or developing events, and the delay on moderated posts may render them obsolete.
    This is quite silly tbh and basically gets in the way of a proper functioning forum. I've been a member here since 2004, so why do my posts get sent to moderation? One would expect this to apply to new members to weed out spammers, but long term members? Come on!