Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Pee*noise Reaction: Grab buys Uber SE Asia operations

gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
he he .... if you cant beat them, BUY them.

get ready for more UBER sa GRABeng traffic.

Comments

• BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    it's the same thing with airlines. dati meron tayong seair, zest air, asian spirit.

now, those planes have been gobbled up and we only have the 3 companies left.

makes sense business wise, not but not so much pro consumer. to me, i don't really care as i do not use of their services.

[#]Chinqui[/#].
  • Sun_SetSun_Set PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I use Uber a few times as last resort. As much as possible use the public transport.
    2x or 3x ang rate in comparison with taxi rate during rush hour.

The government should think for a long term solution to improve public transport instead of focusing with Uber/Grab merger. With improved bus/train system, konti lang customer ng TNVS.

Pansin ko lang walang pakialam Uber and Grab sa competion law in PH, kasi di sila nag paalam sa government during the acquisition process. Sa news na lang nalaman ng govt.
  • JameauxJameaux PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sa FB group ng Uber Pilipinas nag-"thank you"-han ang mga drivers at pasahero sa Uber.

Dati puro reklamo mga nababasa ko eh. :lol:
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^ Grab drivers can cancel your ride. Uber doesnt allow this.

Uber sa ***** talaga ang mga Uber pasaherng nag-thank-u-han.

that is why Uber is more popular than Grab.

it's the same thing with airlines. dati meron tayong seair, zest air, asian spirit.

now, those planes have been gobbled up and we only have the 3 companies left.

makes sense business wise, not but not so much pro consumer. to me, i don't really care as i do not use of their services.

[#]Chinqui[/#].

it is a money move for Uber. they lost money from the penalty incurred last year with their collorum brouhaha. i believe they didnt just pay penalties but they also gave red tape money to ease the government pressure.

the TNVS policies in South East Asia is not similar in the USA. TNVS in Singapore are at the same level as taxis and other SEA countries are following the trend because of the abuses of TNVS drivers.
  • Stella_NoxFleuretStella_NoxFleuret PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ayaw ko sa uber at grab mga mukhang pera mga yan.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    kamusta na kayong UBER sa GRABeng parokyano???