UP DHARMA DOWN LP Collection

Hello everyone,

I have recently learned about UP DHARMA DOWN's music during their US TOUR. Now, I am hooked!! :rotflmao:

I am in search of all their album in vinyl print. Kindly reach out to me if you know of anyone who is willing to sell their copy
and/or
Help me convince terno-recordings in releasing a reissue copy of all their albums as a collector's edition.

Fragmented, Bipolar, Capacities, Single tracks and future album release in 2018.

Help me get UDD's LP get reissued because UDD's kind of musicianship deserves it! :bop:

Gumagalang,
aling_jeprox

Comments

• Hi aling_jeprox.  I know someone who owns a vinyl copy of Capacities.  I can send you his contact if you're interested.
  • Hi aling_jeprox.  I know someone who owns a vinyl copy of Capacities.  I can send you his contact if you're interested.
    Hi! can you please refer or help me grab a copy of the LP album? thank you very much .. you can send an email at [email protected]l.com
  • i am also looking for their vinyl copy. if you know someone selling, please hook me up. my email add is [email protected] thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file