COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

ASAP Homecoming

vertigovertigo Lasalista! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
ASAP had a reunion of sorts in this week's episode. It was nice to see all the former members of ASAP back together.

Of course, they did not have Dayanara. Also, Charlene was not able to come. Likewise, with Richard and Claudine for obvious reasons, but practically everyone was there:

Martin Nievera, Pops Fernandez, Ariel Rivers, Zsa Zsa Padilla, Joey Mead, Rica Peralejo, Mylene Dizon, Carol Banawa, Roselle Nava, Jolina Magdangal, Tin Tin Arnaldo, Diane de la Fuente, Nikki Valdez, Cris Villongco, Marvin Agustin, Spencer Reyes, Wowie de Guzman, Jao Mapa, Victor Neri, Gio Alvarez, The Hunks, Vina Morales, Marissa Sanchez, Bituin Escalante, Anna Fegi, Geneva Cruz, RJ Rosales, Maneouvers, Streetboys

I like the number where they featured past dance hits with the Streetboys and the Maneovres. It was a medley of Macarena, MMMbop, Chu-Chu Train, Raggamuffin Girl, Pizzicato 5.

May nakapanood ba sa inyo?

Comments

• Hell_villagerHell_villager Member PExer
    It was good. Halatang pinaghandaan except for that dance no. of Joey Mead. Surprised she was actually a part of that show.
  • jamesdinjamesdin Member PExer
    The show was good specially the dance numbers ! Mabuti nga wala si Richard, baka kumanta lang, masira pa ang show.
  • tilapiatilapia Member PExer
    Next week, ASAP will be in 16 different locations! Can't wait to see it!!
  • JohnstonJohnston Thank You For The Love PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yeah. Saw this one also. And it was great. Kahit wala doon si Richard, okay lang. Hindi naman siya kakulangan sa show.

I hope this is a start of a new image for ASAP.

Can't wait to watch ASAP next week also!

:)
  • CellSeekerCellSeeker Member PExer
    Originally posted by jamesdin
    The show was good specially the dance numbers ! Mabuti nga wala si Richard, baka kumanta lang, masira pa ang show.

LOL! I agree :D
  • ambertookmeambertookme A Y A K A T O 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    napanood ko ito.funny yung number nung mga ASAP girls with Jolens et al.lahat dressed to the nines.parang may long gown competition.:D
  • LennyLenny SCHEISSE!!!! PExer
    The dance numbers reminded me a lot of high school, geesh missed those songs. Except the Macarena, hehehe Joey MEad was funny actually, hehehe kahit di niya alam yung dance steps parang nakikiride nalang hehehe
  • tin28tin28 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pansin nyo si martin megaakbay kay pops...hmmmm....hehhee wala lang, niloko pa sila ni marissa sanchez nung start na "di ba naging magsyota kayo before"hehhe!!! ala lang aliw lang ako...

oo nga pala bakit kaya wala si tin at echo?
  • noodle15noodle15 ---- PExer
    mapanood nga yan mamaya...
    Originally posted by vertigo

I like the number where they featured past dance hits with the Streetboys and the Maneovres. It was a medley of Macarena, MMMbop, Chu-Chu Train, Raggamuffin Girl, Pizzicato 5.

ako rin. naaalala ko tuloy yung mga ginagaya kong sayaw nila...feeling dancer kasi ko nung mga 8 yrs old ako.(hehehe) yung mga dance numbers lang nagustuhan ko tlaga. ano nga pala yung title ng sinayaw nila na may "lick it" sa lyrics?
  • MingTsaiMingTsai Member PExer
    makikita mo na talagang pinaghandaan.

i loved that number with bituin escalante and rj rosales. pero sana instead of jessa zaragoza, si ana fegi na lang.

yung sa asap girls naman parang long gown competition.
  • DaRk_AnGeL_29DaRk_AnGeL_29 Member PExer
    Hands Down! ang ganda ng ASAP homecoming....dapat atleast twice a year may ganun cla!!!!!ang ganda ng may ganun nakakapag flash back ka!
  • fancy_gurlfancy_gurl the truth hurts. PExer
    TWO THUMBS UP!!! :cool:

GANDA NG ASAP HOMECOMING!!!

Nakakamiss yung great dance numbers ng Streetboys! The numbers were great grabe! SOP was such a loser last Sunday!!! Ano say ng SOP fanatics dyan? when I flipped the channel sabi ni Janno--"alam mo naman tayo we're always imitated but never equaled" c'mon who imitated who? ASAP is going on it's 7th year and still going. Title pa lang ng show alam na natin kung sinong nanggaya! SOP--ipilit ba?!!?

Can't wait to see ASAP next Sunday and the coming sundays pa!!!:)
    namiss ko yung PARE KO barkada..sayang di sila completo. sana di na lang kumanta si pops.
  • green_thinkergreen_thinker I'd rather be GREEN... PExer
    it was awesome!

ASAP was able to flourish its true colors...!!

it only proved one thing: ASAP is still the best sunday afternoon show!

ZoumZoumZeng1341ok.gif
  • vsor_cute_03vsor_cute_03 Member PExer
    Originally posted by green_thinker
    it was awesome!

ASAP was able to flourish its true colors...!!

it only proved one thing: ASAP is still the best sunday afternoon show!

ZoumZoumZeng1341ok.gif
    Korek ka dyan!!!
  • chelicheli Down With Love PExer
    Too bad Jolina and Marvin didn't sing or do a number together. Good tandem pa naman sila.
  • dOnt_hAtEdOnt_hAtE Member PExer
    i liked it..but it sux for me coz there was some people missing for example Tin & Echo=/ pero ok lang! it was NICE!! i like some of the songs they sang! also STREETBOYS AND MANEUVERS..sorry i cant spell it! and to the person who asked why tin and echo was absent..its because kakatapos lang ni TIN magkasakit..and they told her not to work kasi baka mabinat and echo...baka nag take care na lang sya kay tin! who knows! anyways
    ASAP is the best!!! is it really true that they will be in 16 different locations next sunday?
  • KandyKane1616KandyKane1616 sinfully delicious PExer
    Originally posted by MingTsai
    makikita mo na talagang pinaghandaan.

i loved that number with bituin escalante and rj rosales. pero sana instead of jessa zaragoza, si ana fegi na lang.

yung sa asap girls naman parang long gown competition.

Agree ako sa 'yo. Two of the reasons why I try to watch ASAP is because of Bituin Escalante and Ana Fegi. I think those two are fabulous!! They're the under-rated divas with so much class & talent combined. Sayang nga lang wala si Ana :-(

All in all the HOMECOMING episode was wonderful. The only thing I didn't like was Pops portion....how can she stomache being called the "undisputed" concert queen? Hello???? That was years ago when the concert goers were disillusioned!!! Now they know better.
  • mantushmantush 2verts PExer
    whats up! ASAP is the best. I recall all of those days when I watch every sunday to know whats new with the streetboys and Manuevers.

At lahat ng sinayaw nila alam ko :p hehe.

But I really miss Yari.

ASAP is the best and forget the rest.:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file