Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

[Line TV] - DRAG RACE THAILAND

ParkourParkour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
latest?cb=20180120151307

Drag Race Thailand is a Thai reality competition show based on the American version with RuPaul. The series was licensed by the Kantana Group and will air on LINE TV in 2018 and premieres on February 15, 2018. The show is hosted by fashion stylist Art-Araya In-dra, while drag performer Pangina Heals co-hosts. There will be 10 contestants competing for the title of "Thailand's Next Drag Superstar".

Comments

• ParkourParkour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Watching the pilot episode. :lol:

I'm prolly just monologue-ing here but meh :shrug: :lol:

Follow ko pa rin since I love Thailand :glee: :love:
  • ParkourParkour PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

This was my weekend bingewatch! I almost stopped watching after the pilot because I couldn't help but compare it to the original show but it kinda grew on me and I have nothing else to do so I was able to finish the show. 

Here are some of my thoughts on the debut queens and the show:

P'Art is generous AF. Hahaha! But she's not as stunning and articulate as Mama Ru. Also, sa first episode mukha siyang halimaw. Like, someone you'll see sa Japanese horror movie. :lol: 

Annee Maywong was "the" force to be reckoned with when the show started. I think she's kinda big in Thailand already before entering the show that made the other players intimidated. I must say, the ***** is gewd.

There's a Filipino drag queen who got in the show, and calls herself Jaja. Not really familiar with the local drag queens so I don't know her (in Mimi's voice). I'm actually surprised she stayed longer than I expected. Haha! Her style is kinda cheap for my taste but meh. The ***** can sew so. *shrugs*

Amadiva was a revelation during the Reading Challenge. I didn't know she had it in her.

Natalia is such a ***** but she is good. Very competitive and knows how to play the game. She reminds me of a local actress Nanette Inventor. Hahaha

Crushing on Dearis Doll. She's cute.  I hope she makes it to the top.

These are my top 3 queens when there are only 7 of them left:

Annee Maywong
    Natalia Pliacam
    Dearis Doll or Amadiva

--

Finale:

Well deserved ng first ever Drag Race Thailand Queen. Infairness sa kanya. :)

--

The show was okay, but I wasn't crazy about it. I hope, if there's gonna be a new season, hindi na si P'Art yung Mama Ru nila. Chaka niya kasi. Hahaha, kung wala si Panpan, wala nang kalatoy latoy yung show. :lol: