Me, Myself and Irene

AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
What do you think guys? Is this gonna be one of the better Jim Carrey movies?

Comments

• Mister DeanMister Dean www.GannsDeen.com PExer
    Well, I'm certainly looking forward to watching it!
  • MomonMomon momonmomonmomon PExer
    one of the best...
    the Farrely bros and Jim Carrey met again in this movie (you may remember them from Dumb and Dumber or There's Something...)...
    no doubt one of Jim Carrey's best

My mentality speaks for itself.
  • window1550window1550 Member PExer
    I know friends who have watched it and they all loved it! They said its funnier than There's Something About Mary. And I read somewhere that the screen tests were better than Mary and Dumb and Dumber. Im definitely attending the premiere!
  • latino_heatlatino_heat Member PExer
    its a great movie!!! laughtrip guys!!! lol.gif

saw the trailer several times in cinemas, very cool movie!!!

plus ur right, its from the tandem that gave us one of top-grossing movies of 1999 -- there's something about mary and of course, another laugh-trip movie dumb and dumber.

lol.gif

u should see it! trailer pa lang, kwelang-kwela na! lol.gif
  • pAoPaOpAoPaOpAoPaOpAoPaO Member PExer
    kewl movie yan. :) basta jim carrey laugh trip aabutin niyo nyan :)
  • shockwave888shockwave888 Member PExer
    Kewl movie talaga 'to guys! Panoorin niyo yung premiere! Mukhang sulit na sulit talaga!
  • imogenimogen drama queen PExer
    uy mukhang ok siya ha. ang payat ni jim carrey. diba sila ni renee zellweger? naku sino kaya mahahatak ko manuod niyan? ako lang jim carrey fan sa min eh. :confused:
  • neth_rowneth_row Moderator ✭✭
    kelan ba showing dito satin??? kelan ang premiere??? may bayad ba para sa mga PExers?? :D
  • nussnuss GAU PR ✭✭
    Ayyy!!! Nakakabakla si Jim Carrey! Simula nang nakita ko siya Ace Ventura at sa The Mask, idol ko na siya!

I also liked his last two movies, Liar Liar at Truman Show - he definitely should have won an Oscar!

Bad trip, diko pa napapanood ang Man on the Moon.
  • window1550window1550 Member PExer
    The movie is going to be shown here August or September pa daw. I think this is going to be the very first premiere of the movie, kasi all the rest are july pa...

punta kayo ha! kitakits nalang tayo dun!
  • skategemskategem Member PExer
    it's probably the greatest Carrey movie yet. there's a premiere next friday in megamall arnd 7. anyway, it's GREAT trust me
  • BraxisBraxis Member PExer
    Originally posted by Ada:
    The Ateneo Junior Marketing Association (AJMA), in cooperation with Cetaphil, Yehey.com., Globe Telecom, Viva Mineral Water, Viva Entertainment and PinoyExchange.com, presents the premier of Me, Myself and Irene starring Jim Carrey and Renee Zellweger. This event will be held on June 30, 7:30 PM at the SM Megamall Cinema 10.

I dropped by the AJMA premier booth this morning and I was wondering if, by any chance, there are Pinoy Exchange people who are always there.
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    Braxis: I should hope that some of the AJMA members are PExers too! :D

See you at the preem, guys! Some of the mods are gonna be there. Drop me an email if you want to have an instant EB. nerd.gif
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Same here. Just email me and Ada if you guys are going. We're gonna be there. :)
  • It opened in theaters today, and Jim was in Leno last night being his crazy self again! I haven't seen the movie yet, but I know someone who went to the preview screening and she's totally recommending it to everyone!!!
  • Sophocles^Sophocles^ Member PExer
    Where else can we buy tickets?
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Sophocles, you can email AJMA at the email address they provided. (Click on the banner of the movie.) Maybe you can ask them to reserve for you, then you can get it on the day itself.

Just a suggestion. :)
  • :?:? Unregistered ✭✭✭
    Just watched it 3 days ago!!! Kakatuwa!
    hehehe after that, we watched 'Big Momma' pero I can say personally na mas maganda ang Me,Myself&Irene kaysa sa 'Big Momma'.

Recommended!!!
  • coZeecoZee Member PExer
    saw it last weekend!

DA BEST!

mapapaiyak ka sa katatawa! hehehehhhe
  • shockwave888shockwave888 Member PExer
    Ang ganda ng movie, nakakatawa talaga! Thanks for all the people who came and supported the premiere!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file