Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

she's all that

“you know I made that bet before I knew you Laney….before you knew the real me.” sweet.gif

Wow, I just saw “she’s all that” again for the nth time. Watched it sa vcd and man, rachael leigh cook’s the bomb!!! She’s extremely gorgeous and cute sobra love.gif

I watched this movie a total of 4 times in theaters last year. Just so engrossed with Laney Boggs! love.gifyummy.gif and now with a vcd, I could watch it for a million times, just staring at Rachael.

“so, can I have your last dance?”

“no…..you can have the first.” sweet.gif

Comments

• bybybyby PExer
    Agree 100%!!! Rachael leigh cook is pretty and cute!! the movie's good too!
  • I have a copy of She's All That too. icon17.gif

TRIVIA:
    Did you know that Rachel Leigh Cook's character's name, Laney Boggs, is a combination of the names of two characters played by Winona Ryder? Kim Boggs in Edward Scissorhands (1990) and Lelaina "Laney" Pierce in Reality Bites (1994). This is an apparent nod to Cook's and Ryder's physical resemblance. icon17.gif
  • neth_rowneth_row PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i loooooove this movie also...even before it was shown here sa philippines, i had watched it dozens of times already....rachael leigh cook is hwowowowoww!!!!!
  • ang cute ni rachael!!! girl.gif
  • Originally posted by latino_heat:
    “you know I made that bet before I knew you Laney….before you knew the real me.” sweet.gif

Wow, I just saw “she’s all that” again for the nth time. Watched it sa vcd and man, rachael leigh cook’s the bomb!!! She’s extremely gorgeous and cute sobra love.gif

I watched this movie a total of 4 times in theaters last year. Just so engrossed with Laney Boggs! love.gifyummy.gif and now with a vcd, I could watch it for a million times, just staring at Rachael.

“so, can I have your last dance?”

“no…..you can have the first.” sweet.gif

latino_heat in-love ka talaga kay rachael huh! my brother has plenty of her pics... mga as in pamatay!!!! want some???
  • Originally posted by bacon:
    latino_heat in-love ka talaga kay rachael huh! my brother has plenty of her pics... mga as in pamatay!!!! want some???

Hey bacon! Of course, I do……how can I get it? Tell me what to do. Can’t wait to see her!!!! love.gif Pleeezzzz!!! Thanks sobra! love.gif

smokin.gif

• Seen her in Eighteenth Angel as well?
  • nice movie!
  • FREDDIE PRINZE JR.!!!!!!!!!!

sigh.