Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

anime confessions

to be honest, there are lot of times where in i breakdown and cry after seeing an anime. i just can't help it. i'm sure you have some too

Comments

• dakidaki PExer
    naks naman.. totoo ba nadesico na iniyakan mo sila.. wow naman ang sweet mo naman.. dini dibdib mo talaga ang anime ano.. lol.giflol.gif sino naman iyakan ko sa kanila?.... one thing u've noticed sa anime palaging... save the world.. lol.giflol.gif
  • I have cried at times when watching anime.. as I have confessed before in the other thread.

One just cant help it sometimes..
  • nausicaa of the valley of the wind... i have to admit, it is the most draining anime i've watched!!!

especially that part when the heroine dies, and the creatures pick her up with their little feelers... AWWWWWWWWWWW crying.gif

goon.gif
  • nadesico: me, too crying.gif
  • goonie:

i thought i was the only one who still remembers Nausicaa...

That is one of my favorite anime of all time.. over and above any of those robot ones..

• JacobJacob PExer
    I get teary-eyed with some of the anime themes... sniff!
  • i cried after watching Nausicaa, too! ^-^ i'm glad someone remembers it. i think it's Miyazaki's best, better than Mononoke Hime.

i was almost moved to tears after watching the last episodes of Escaflowne. (Van! Hitomi!) ^_~ but you GMA watchers have to wait a while for that.
  • I haven't seen Oh! My Goddess...I just have the books. Is it any good?

I can sooooo relate with Akane when I'm watching Ranma 1/2. Maybe it's because we both think (Akane and I) that men are insenstive clods. :D
  • i cried when tamahome's family died and when nuriko died too.
  • Sophocles: Hey!!! I resemble that remark.. este.. I resent that remark :D hindi naman lahat ano..

minami: yeah.. I think it was his best too.. laputa was good.. and so was mononokehime.. but it could not compare to nausicaa.. especially in the last part..
  • i felt really bad when nuriko died too... parang sayang. he was beginning to like miaka pa naman. ano kaya kung naging threesome yon... AYYYYYYY blush.gif ahihihihihihi!!!

goon.gif

grrr.gifMAJOR FUSHIGI YUUGI SPOILER ALERT grrr.gif
    (for those who haven't finished the series yet)

question lang... deins ko na kasi maalala :confused:. i finished the series a looooooooong time ago.

btw, almost everyone died in the end with the exception of tamahome, chichiri, and tasuki, right? tapos everyone was revived by taiitskun (alam kong mali yung spelling...paki correct na lang poh akoh :D)?
    tama ba?

goon.gif

[This message has been edited by goonie (edited 05-11-2000).]

[This message has been edited by goonie (edited 05-11-2000).]
  • goonie: di rin ako sure sa spelling but i think it is taiitskun...well pareho pala.
  • LesLes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Sophocles^, with regards to Oh! My Goddess, its quite a good anime, but not really a type you'd cry over (happy ending kasi!). Just a bit mushy towards the ending though. Despite that I liked it...and guess what, I have more than a thousand OMG images on my HD!.

[This message has been edited by Les (edited 05-11-2000).]
  • AnaliAnali PExer
    Has anyone watched "Grave of the Fireflies"?
  • I remember almost crying everytime that heart-wrenching piano theme of Macross starts playing to accentuate every sad scene...dang! *sniff*

I get goosebumps everytime I see Soujirou of Kenshin being abused by his foster family. I also get goosebumps and then I eventually cry everytime I watch the ending of RK OAV 4.

Anali: I'd love to watch Grave of the Fireflies but I heard it was a real tearjerker...just seeing the trailer of the movie was enough to make me cry!
  • I remember almost crying everytime that heart-wrenching piano theme of Macross starts playing to accentuate every sad scene...dang! *sniff*

I get goosebumps everytime I see Soujirou of Kenshin being abused by his foster family. I also get goosebumps and then I eventually cry everytime I watch the ending of RK OAV 4.

Anali: I'd love to watch Grave of the Fireflies but I heard it was a real tearjerker...just seeing the trailer of the movie was enough to make me cry!
  • bobotbobot PExer
    windaria(also known as "once upon a time") was also another touching anime
    i remember that as i kid i hated anime because it always seems that all the good people die in the end
  • topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

End of Evangelion

• ha? uy saan merong summary ng mga episodes ng nausicaa... di ko alam yun pero gusto ko malaman yung story eh.... puh-lease post niyo dito yung site... salamat...