RIP Barry Pascua

PaulLee3PaulLee3 Member PEx Expert 🎖️
http://tv5.espn.com/story/_/id/22297124/sports-broadcaster-barry-pascua-passes-away

Longtime sports broadcaster Barry Pascua passed away on Friday, February 2 due to complications from diabetes.

Since he started in 1997, Pascua was one of the most notable sportscasters in the country. He was a former president of the Philippine Basketball Association (PBA) Press Corps and was one of the founders of the Center for Sports Communication.

Pascua was also a former editor-in-chief of SportsWeekly Magazine which was published by Atlas back in the 1990s.

AtvlcgiCQAEvO_3.jpg

B0tVX8aCUAE07ic.jpg

Comments

• CaptainCharismaCaptainCharisma Moderator PEx Moderator
    RIP Boombastic Barry Pascua
  • James Ty IIIJames Ty III Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Barry was my co-writer at Bagong Tiktik for 12 years. He was already in crutches. Hope he is at peace now.
  • hapikidimilerhapikidimiler #ikasampunglangit PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Condolence sa family ni sir barry.
  • ironcoachironcoach game-changer PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    RIP, Senyor Ibarra. your kindness, your free spirit-ways, your friendship..i will always cherish. 🙏
  • Max_BuwayaMax_Buwaya Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rip kay sir boombastic barry pascua

i miss his pba coverage with his patented "hik-hik-hik" laughter almost always alongside benjie santiago or mon liboro
  • Mark MenesesMark Meneses Starling City Next Gen. Tennis Star
    RIP Sir Boombastic Barry Pascua - matagal na rin siyang nakikipagtungali sa sakit niyang iyan.. I missed the day nung sila ni rado dimalibot ngcocover sa radio, kapag nakakaantok yung ngcocover sa tv, minumute ko tv then buksan ko radyo.

I just met him once during pba game, sure mabait na tao, iniadd ko sa fb at inaccept naman niya, he never missed to greet me on my birthday sa timeline ko. Rest in Peace Sir :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file