Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Kris or Dina

ako wala sa dalawa.

Comments

• BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    wala din
    although mas may class si dina kesa kay kris
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i go for dina, kso minsan ala syang buhay maghost..

si teta naman, kadaldal! di na makasingit yung guests nya eh!
  • ako kay kris, mas lively sya. mas gusto ko ung madaldal.
  • archerguyarcherguy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Before I used to hate Kris Aquino because of her taglish and maarte ways. But now I prefer her over Dina because she had already developed her gift of gab, she really has the unique way of making the conversation lively. And as for Dina,well. She may have the looks but she really cannot handle a good conversation....she is fond of uttering unecessary remarks which are most oftenly Tagalog side words.
  • None mas gusto ko pa si Ai Ai delas alas ang maghost hehehehehehehehehehehehe :);):);)
  • I may be biased here kasi I know her son, pero I think that Dina is a gazillion times better than Kris. Di hamak naman na mas may class siya 'no. And at least she talks about her guests 90% of the time...not like Kris na sinisingit niya yung mga extravaganzas niya kahit hindi naman kailangan. She talks about herself all the time!!!
    And that voice...UGH!!! She's just toooooo irritating for words.
  • If I REALLY have to choose.. I'd choose Dina over Kris. She's got more style, class and breeding. :)
  • uptowngirluptowngirl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Dina!!! no doubt about it! :)
  • Chiqui-doesn't the cojuangco-aquino considered good breeding? :D it's unfair to say that she wasn't brought up properly because she is from a good family. I think it's just her personality. Not that i'm defending her..i think it's just unfair to her Mother to be accused of not breeding her children right.
  • and another thing, i think the death of her father really affected her....for the most part, she didn't have a father because ninoy was already in jail when she was born or something like that. But hey, I am one of the Kris Aquino haters..yet she is from a respectable family....let's not blame it on just pure "breeding" :)
  • I like Kris better.
    Gusto ko siya kasi nagpapakatotoo siya sa mga hirit niya. Parang mas sincere siya, kahit taklesa, at least sinasabi talaga niya kung ano ang nasa isip niya. Di kagaya ni Dina na parang masyadong high-strung at full of pretense.
  • Dina. naiirita lang talaga ako kay kris.

tr|n|ty.... hoo! palibahasa gusto mo magpa picture na kasama siya! complete with autograph! lol.gif
  • DINA BONNEVIE ... the BEST!
  • I have to say Kris A.

She is able to sustain conversations and keeps the audience's attention. Dina tends to forget even her questions that is why dragging minsan ang show niya.

• crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    KRIS AQUINO IS WAAAAY BETTER THAN DINA!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file