Home PEx Family and Society Buhay Pinoy

Washing Car washing washing

Pagbalik ko sa bahay namin, ang super dumi ng kotse ko! Grabe! May bird poop, water spots at dahon.

Paano na? How do you guys wash your car ba? Anong standard routine ninyo?

Salamat po!

Comments

• Regular hose lang ang gamit. Kung talagang marumi mayroon akong high-pressure hose. Regular car shampoo ang gamit madalas. Kung madikit na rumi mayroon akong cleaning paste para sa mga bird poo etc.

Minsan bawa't fortnight ako nagpapaligo at nagde-detail ng sasakyan kung maganda ang panahon! Kaya maski luma na ang sasakyan ay showroom quality pa rin!
  • For my routine:

Every Saturday or Sunday

1st step: Saturday morning - interior vacuum then Mother's interior detailer - plastic, leather parts and rubber. After that, interior window cleaning, engine cleaning, tire cleaning, door sills, around the doors, interior painted parts, wipers, and underside cleaning.

2nd step: Around sun down or at night - Pressure washing thoroughly then Meguiar's car shampoo. Leave for 5 mins. While the thick foam is still on, I clean the exterior windows and side mirrors with wash mitts. Then pressure wash again.

3rd step: For drying, I use water to dry the car. The water will simply glide through pushing most of the water on the car downwards. Then I use a powerful leaf blower to force all the remaining water out to dry the car thoroughly.

I only use touchless method to wash my car. It helps preserve the paint finish for that "always brand new" look. No microfiber cloth needed.

Only wash your car in the cool of the night. You don't want the sun or any hot breeze to quickly dry your car leaving nasty water spots that could sometimes hard to remove. The water should also be filtered.

That's it, not much hard work.
  • I wish we have this automated touch less car wash in the Philippines.

Anyone would like to partner with me to bring this technology to the Philippines? :)
  • Stella_NoxFleuretStella_NoxFleuret PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If meron akong super expensive na car like Lexus, bentley, Aston martin etc, ako ang maglilinis ng car, hindi ko dadalhin sa car wash, syempre mag iingat ka ng sobra if super expensive car mo.
  • If meron akong super expensive na car like Lexus, bentley, Aston martin etc, ako ang maglilinis ng car, hindi ko dadalhin sa car wash, syempre mag iingat ka ng sobra if super expensive car mo.
    Mayroong MACHINE car wash at mayroon ding HAND car wash. Iyong huli ay TAO ang gumagawa.
  • JUST_JT_JUST_JT_ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Speaking of washing washing USO pa ba ang basaan sa fiesta ng san juan sa 24th? 

#bodywash
  • Kent_21OKent_21O Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    edited June 2018
    I go to the car wash shop, I can have it done for $5, that's good for another 2 months. We don't get rain in here.

Yung loob ang problema ko, I need 1 hour atleast to clean it up. 
  • Geezer! That's an awesome idea for a startup! HOW ABOUT THAT ELON MUSK?! Ahahha. But to tell the truth, I wish nude self car wash brisbane will be available in my city. With adult movies starts as employees, yeah!
  • I also suggest hand car wash for your car.